Having problems with SuperBookDeals?

SuperBookDeals Customer Service Contacts

6310 Stevens Forest, Suite 200
Columbia, Maryland
SuperBookDeals Returns
Ref: [transaction or order number], c/o AnnKay, 7465 Candlewood Rd, Suite A-C, Hanover MD 21076

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SuperBookDeals Customer Service. Initial SuperBookDeals complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SuperBookDeals above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SuperBookDeals. Discuss the issues you have had with SuperBookDeals and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SuperBookDealsthe new jerusalem bible

The product arrived damaged. The package was damaged and a corner of the Bible is torn.
Could you send me a return label so that I can return it? Thank you.
The first photo with the torn packaging is how the product arrived.
The second photo shows a torn on the corner of the Bible itself probably caused by the torn packaging.
I have already returned the product.

Superbook Dealsterrible customer service

I ordered a book and it arrived late. When I returned it in the required timeframe, I didn't hear from the company. After two weeks, I contacted the company about my refund and they said they had initiated the refund and they would confirm with an email within 3 -5 business days that the process had been completed. I contacted them 4 weeks later, after not receiving a refund, and they said the refund had been initiated 6 weeks prior, and I needed to take up the matter with my bank.

I have never had a problem receiving a refund to a credit card statement and I am still trying to get the company to give be details of the transaction to verify their claims.

Oct 11, 2019

SuperBookDeals — books

My mistake i did not research, ordered Sep 23rd 2019 the first of the possible options on Amazon for the book...

SuperBookDealsproduct not delivered

NOTE sharp contrast with rating and reviews of same seller on Amazon (On Amazon 85% positive reviews). I could not manage to leave negative review of this seller on Amazon. My review was declined by Amazon, recommending that I leave seller feedback, but then not giving me the option to leave seller feedback. Is negative reviews often blocked by amazon?

Product not delivered from Superbookdeals. I desperately needed this book at the time, for exam preparation and ordered via Amazon. When it did not arrive, I made contact with amazon, who promised to follow up and have it delivered, when I declined the refund. I kept hoping that it would arrive in time. When exams were over, and I contacted amazon, I was informed that refund period for no delivery has expired.

Superbook Deals — Book purchase

BEWARE this seller will make you believe that oyu will get an item, sned you a tracking number and or an...

SuperBookDeals — Do not buy from this seller

I bought a book via Amazon Marketplace. I never received the book. I called SuperBookDeals, and had to speak...