RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin / non-payment of referral commission check

Aruba Review updated:

I am a Realtor with RE/MAX Coastal properties in Wilmnington NC, . I did a referral with Kenneth Faustin in Aruba. My clients went down there and bought a condo from his office. Closed the deal aug. 2008 and to date I have not recieved my commission check. My Broker sent emials to him and he kept saying he was sending the money per wiring instructions we sent.. Never came ...Now he is gone from Remax and the buyers agent he gave my buyers too has RE/MAX and she got paid on the deal. She will not pay me the referral either. This is Bad practice in Aruba.. Please note that I called the international RE/MAX and because it is out of the States they could not do anything about this issue... Janice Hanna RE/MAX Coastal Properties

Comments

• Ar
      Apr 14, 2010

Attention Ms. Janice, Hanna
    This is Kenneth Faustin, I just noticed your complaint that you wrote on this site, regarding my company not paying you a commission that was due you in 2008. Could you send me the name of the client and the property that they bought?
    I was the broker for the RE/MAX real estate office from 2003 to Dec 2009 and in that period of time we made many sales via foreign brokers a lot of whom were RE/MAX agents themselves and they were always paid the corresponding commision that was due.
    The proper document that is used to send a referal to a RE/MAX office is a: "RE/MAX Referal Certificate" Even though I am no longer the broker for RE/MAX in Aruba, I have always honered and paid all legitimate referals as to my knowledge and therefore would like for you to send me the: Name of the client who bought: The property they bought in Aruba; The agent in Aruba at RE/MAX who handled them and copy of the official referal certificate you sent our office. If your claim is correct and real, I will make sure that you get paid for your referral as long as you provide the information requested and after I have verified this infomation in details.

You can reach me at [protected]@gmail.com
    Kenneth Faustin April, 2010