RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey — unprofessional service
The poor excuses for realtors/property managers at Remax/Team Athey in Richardson (and Rowlett) Texas define how pitiful service, negligence, and dishonesty go together to prevent returning a security deposit to a tenant. Mother and daughter Suzanne and Sarah Athey are completely non-existant when it comes to resolving problems (no matter how severe) with the property, and you can expect that the first time you actually see them is when you have to sue to get your security deposit back. However, they are willing to leave you nasty voicemails on the phone, and remain completely unresponsive to all issues after MONTHS of complaints. AVOID THESE CLOWNS AT ALL COSTS, WHETHER RENTING, LEASING, BUYING, OR SELLING A HOME!
More RE/MAX HiNet Suzanne Athey Complaints & Reviews
- ReMax Preferred Choice Properties Timeshare Sales - took my money and did nothing
- RE/MAX Unique Inc., Amir Jafari - fraud, forgery
- Amir Jafari, Re/Max Unique - mortgage fraud - signature forgery
- RE/MAX Aruba/Kenneth Faustin - non-payment of referral commission check
- RE/MAX HiNet - Team Athey – Remarkable Property Management - lack of professionalism
- remax rose keyser - shows house without permission is imbedded with a slumlord (jullie allouch)
- Remax Ltd Select, Northridge Ca - terrible service!
- Remax 200 Realty - disappointed with renting
- Re/Max - a Real Estate broker missguided regarding a closing attorney in Roatan
- Re / Max / Remax - Rental agency