RCBC Bankard / aroogant collection officer

1 Philippines Review updated:

credit card holder willing to pay but collection officer was so rude that the collection officer hang up the phone when the spouse was on the line.. and even cursed at the spouse and threatened to be sued... when spouse insisted to talk to some other collection officer, they hang the phone again.

bankard company issued a demand letter saying that they are from a certain law fim... so the credit card holder decided to contact the telephone numbers given by the law firm to pay.. but instead the arrogant collection officer answered the call again.

Comments

4th of Oct, 2011

i want to stop the annual fee of jose cataylo and i had not received a new card, pls.cancel the annual fee of jose so my statement will be updated
    my only bal.i know is only 1, 500 pls.updated all so i can pay easily thank you..
    mayline cataylo my card #is 4311-7006-3347-7006

• Pr
      28th of Jan, 2012

Sorry James..But I think they dont care..They will take your money as long as they wanted too..Same situation here..Well, just keep on pushing them on what you want to do..Dont worry, BAD KARMA will come for them.

• Ba
      10th of Apr, 2014

is there such bank policy stating that if you dont pay off your balance you dont have the right to close your account?

• Ra
      8th of May, 2014

Same thing happened to me.. I was informed by their collection officer that if i will be able fo pay at a certain time my card will be reactivated but it didnt happen. Now, im having issues applying w/ other banks because their record still shows that i have a bad credit score!!!

• Ys
      12th of Nov, 2014

I'd like to share my experience with RCBC Bank on my auto loan. I've given them monthly post dated checks to cover the entire 1 year payment. Then, in the middle of the year they called me and advised that they've lost one of my checks. Ive never heard this kind of inefficiency on my other banks. Of course, i wouldn't just replace it right away without any formal request from them that my check is indeed lost, after all its a good check. Several months had passed and I've never heard anything from them, when all of a sudden i received a call from law office informing me of Php40k++ interest.. for late payment. whoaa! I had no choice but to go to their main office and fix the issue. I told them that i wouldn't replace it until they gave me formal request or affidavit of lost, but they simply couldn't. So i just waited for the check to become stale before i settled it. But i had to go through the long process of waiving the horrendous penalty.
    I will never ever again do any kind of transaction with RCBC.