Raymour And Flanigan / sofa and loveseat
Raymour and Flanigan sold us a lemon $3000 sofa. Delivery was incomplete, missing back pillows. We called customer service about the missing pillows, never heard back from them. The SECOND day when I actually had a chance to sit on the sofa, I noticed that the loveseat sank in near the arm rest. We called customer service, we were told that someone will come to repair it.
My wife flipped out, how can you send someone to repair a sofa that was delivered a day ago and is supposed to be brand new. They sent an inspector who told us that they have had numerous issues with sofa seats sinking. The customer support was pathetic. I would have rather purchased a sofa from a local mom and pop retailer. No wonder companies are going out of business.
Stay away from them.
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny