Raymour And Flanigan / sofa and loveseat

1 Westbury, NY, United States Review updated:

Raymour and Flanigan sold us a lemon $3000 sofa. Delivery was incomplete, missing back pillows. We called customer service about the missing pillows, never heard back from them. The SECOND day when I actually had a chance to sit on the sofa, I noticed that the loveseat sank in near the arm rest. We called customer service, we were told that someone will come to repair it.
My wife flipped out, how can you send someone to repair a sofa that was delivered a day ago and is supposed to be brand new. They sent an inspector who told us that they have had numerous issues with sofa seats sinking. The customer support was pathetic. I would have rather purchased a sofa from a local mom and pop retailer. No wonder companies are going out of business.
Stay away from them.

Sa

Comments

• De
      20th of Apr, 2013

Bought a L shape sectional sofa and chose this particular one because it was the only one that would fit in the space. It was 2300 and less than a year later the two seats that are sat in the most are collapsing. We bought the platinum protection plan and the guy came out to inspect and informed me that this does not cover every day wear and tear. Thankfully, there was a pen that soaked through one side of one of the seat cushion and that is the only reason why I am getting one new cushion. I have a sofa and love seat that was purchased from Macy's 10 years ago and it is in better condition than my one year old sectional. Need to but a sectional for my basement. Went to Macy's and at least with there protection plan if you wind up that you don't use it you get a credit for a future purchase.