Raymour And Flanigandelivery and customer service

My husband and I went shopping for a new mattress. We were very pleased with the selection and service at the raymour and flanigan in freehold. The problem was with the delivery and the customer service dept after delivery. What a night mare! To begin with the drivers acted as if they were unable to speak any english (How are they driving and how did they get jobs?) next they had no tools to set up the furiture... Finally they put a hole in my wall and ceiling and then tried to hand me a $20 bill and told me to go to home depot. The customer service dept referred me to their boss who was so nasty that I hung up on him and phoned back customer service. They (The company) did nothing! My poor sales person did try but he was the only one that made an effort to help us. The company never paid to get the holes in my wall or ceiling fixed, that cost me almost $300. Long story short... I love the mattress, loved the experience in the store... But don't use their delivery if you love their product find a different way to get it into your home because their delivery dept and customer service stinks!

Comments

• Mo
      Apr 21, 2011

Good luck with loveing your mattress I bought a king mattress in 2004 within the first 2 years I had 5 differant mattress's in my house due to problems. Springs that popped through, sagging, pillow tops slidding to one side, problem after problem. Specking with Coustomer service trying to get the mattress repaired/replaced was HORRIBLE each and everytime!! I finally went to a queen which cost me another $200. Now just over a year my queen mattress is sagging! I hate to go through this again, I begged for my money back after saying I should get and Attorney for what I've been through what I got was a "Super Sales person" that promiced me the world...and I feel for it. When they first came to the house the sag had to be 2" it was only 1 1/2, 3 months later when they came to the house they told me the sag had to be 3", then it was 2 1/2 inches. 4 months later the pillow top had fallen off to the side of the bed and they finally said the word "new". By that time the prices were so much higher I had to spend $200. more for a queen size. Just a insite on what to expect with your mattress I hate the thought of calling this company, walking through the doors of this company, or dealing with another person at this company! Good luck to you and good nights sleep! I would'nt buy area rug from this company!
    Sleepless in Syracuse

• Mo
      Mar 11, 2012

i purchased a motorized recliner on wednesday 3/7/12 at bridgewater clearance center . i know all sales are final but they should last more then 2 days.my name is robert bruno hillsborough nj. [protected]

• Yv
      Jun 06, 2012

if you want to go to a circus, , just go to the raymour and flanigan in egg harbor township, , , we went to go buy a living room set and the manager there has a magic wand and makes these animals out of baloons..I felt like I was at the circus and not at a furniture store, the sales person was just as mortified as we were...I wanted to pick out fabrics for my living room set, not watch a grown woman make animal shapes from baloons, , is that what they teach there managers to do??? very bizare, Wont go back to that store.