Raymour And Flanigan / poor customer service!
At the beginning of September 2007, we went into Raymour and Flanagan to look at couches. My husband didn't want fabric, so we ended up looking at leather. We found one we liked and decided to purchase it. We ALSO decided to purchase a foam mattress bed and a full size bed for our spare room. The beds are fine, but the couch smells to high heaven. It's not a regular leather smell. I can't even explain it more than it smells sour or putrid.
I called the company 2 weeks ago. Talked to a woman at the main desk. Told her I didn't want a return a just wanted an exchange for a fabric couch. She was very understanding, told me that she has the same "smell" in one of her couches and that she needed to send an e-mail to the store manager and district manager, and that someone would get back to me either Saturday or Monday. Needless to say, those days went by and I received no phone call. When I called and talked to "said" girl, she basically acted like I hadn't even spoke to her, and told me that she would transfer me over to my sales person who took care of us. I told her that on Friday when I spoke to her she said it wasn't a sales person issue. She said she had to transfer me anyway. Of course, the sales woman got on the phone, I explained the issue to her and OF COURSE, she had to transfer me to her store manager. After speaking with him, he said that it stated right on the back of our contract that they do not do any exchanges or returns and that if I wanted to do an exchange, he'd have to get approval from his district manager and I'd have to pay a 20% rehandling fee. I wanted to say... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! I have to pay you more money cuz I'M not satisfied??!! After talking to my husband, he vetoed the idea of giving them any more money. I will NEVER shop at Raymour and Flanagan again. They DO NOT take care of their customers... but they DO take your money!!!
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - damaged merchandise
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - in store experience - employee
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - replacement cushions for my love seats
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - couch & dining room chairs & table
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing