Raymour And Flanigan / poor quality and poor service!
We purchased a Sealy queen mattress and box spring from Raymour and Flanigan in Langhorne Pa. Three mattresses in a row were defective. Each time someone must sit at home and wait for the delivery. After the second one came defective I was promised by a regional manager that the next one would be inspected thoroughly before delivery to be sure that it was in perfect condition. The third mattress was in worse shape than the other two. At no time did Raymour and Flanigan offer anything other than an apology for all our inconvenience and even the apologies are few and far between. And the retail store where you purchase the merchandise wants nothing to do with you if you have a problem. You are then referred to the "Customer Service Department". This company has the worst service I have ever experienced in retail. Spend your money elsewhere.
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - bed bugs 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - sectional fabric is fading and yellowing
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars