Raymour And Flanigan / horrible customer service
Purchased a couch from them 6 months ago- it now looks like it is 10 years old. I purchased the platinum protection plan and was told that if a tech came out and found it to be beyond repair that I would receive a replacement or refund. Well, the tech did come out and he did find that. He said the whole couch was damaged and there was nothing that could be done to fix it. I never received a call back regarding what was going to happen next. When I finally got through to someone, I was told my whole warranty is voided because there appeared to be cat scratches on the couch. The whole reason I purchased the plan was because the salesman told me it would protect against cat scratches. They refuse to give me a refund and say all they can do is send another tech out to look at it. I am confused and saddened. My 6 month old couch looks like it is 10 years old. Regardless of the warranty, my money should be refunded because they sold me such poor quality furniture. Has anyone had success filing a complaint with their credit card company or the better business bureau? Those are my next steps, aside from trying to get together a class action suit.
More Raymour And Flanigan Complaints & Reviews
- Raymour & Flanigan - lie, lie, lie! 
- Raymour & Flanigan - worst furniture store ever!!! 
- Raymore and Flanigan - Horrible Company 
- Raymour & Flanigan - poor quality furniture 
- Raymour & Flanigan - never again 
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - side rails and mattress
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - dining room chairs and extended warranty service
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - never gave back money ever.
- Raymour & Flanigan Furniture - liars
- Raymour & Flanigan - credit department - specifically johnny