RANA Motors Maruti True Valu - New Delhi / defective products!
The problem is with the car that I have purchased from true value of rana motors, new delhi. the car which I have purchased has got all the mechanical problems that a car can have. I have paid 2,81,000 rs. for a 2000 baleno vx. which is at least 1 lac rs higher than the market price. I had decided to pay this higher amount due to my faith in maruti's reliability but all in vain. the car has only done 3500 kms and I have countered a number of problem.
1. firstly there was no bolt in the crank which could have proved fatal. which was addressed to by the workshop and I hope would be fine in future. (this means cars in maruti true value can be given certification without even basic checks)
2. throttle body is faulty. rpm fluctuates when on idle. it is either very high at 2000 to 2500 rpm or the engine dies and comes to hault. fluctuates between 500 to 2500.
3. engine always over revs when moving that means the clutch is faulty (120 point check goes for a ride - basic things not set right before selling).
4. all the wheel bearings are worn out and make sound when car starts to move.
Rana motors sales and service dept says it is not there fault and they can not help it out.
I will move to the court and take help from media.
More RANA Motors Maruti True Valu - New Delhi Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices! 
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint 
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension 
- Maruti Udyog Limited - regarding the bluff given by staff of jeevan motors pvt. ltd. bhopal 
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - service of grand vitara xl-7 (2003) in india
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - grievance regarding performance of maruti suzuki celerio amt
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited - fraud/cheating to the tune of rs. 22000/- 
- Maruti Suzuki - complaint
- Maruti Suzuki - wagon r - vxi