Ramada Inn / Totally ripped off

1 United States

My husband and I went to Cloverdale, Indiana for the weekend of 10/13/08. We got 2 rooms -one of ourselves and one for my husband's sister and her husband. We were charged $79.95 per room. The billboard showed a price of $34.99 we noticed as we were leaving. When we originally called for reservations they said the price would be $89.95-which usually means it's a nice hotel.Upon arriving it was $79.95 which was nice; however the rooms were worth about $24-if that. The underhand to the rooms on the first floor was caving in-one spot held up by a bent 2x4. The ceilings were browned due to water damage. The shower curtain was not clean-the floor was not clean in the bathroom. The whole experience at the hotel was bad.The front desk was unhelpful also-we called for reservations and they said they were booked-however-my husband's sister called a minute later and was able to book to rooms side by side. I want my money back-I was totally ripped off. What can I do? I just can't let my money go like this.