Rama Dealsmagic toy truck

They take your money and never send your items. I have repeatedly asked for a refund and all they do is send me a link for my tracking which shows no movement at all. They finally said it was "lost in transit" and will reship. I told them I didn't want them to reship and I want a refund (AGAIN). Days later they send me an email saying they have shipped my order. You can only communicate through email and it takes days to respond and they ignore your requests.

Be
Dec 05, 2017

Comments

• Ve
      Jun 22, 2018

I purchased a set of magic toy trucks. One of them arrived and was broken. The company required that I take a video to "prove" that it was broken. They said they would ship a new one to me. After waiting nearly 5 weeks for the new one to arrive, I tried to cancel the order and have them process a refund as I no longer needed the toy truck because it was for a birthday. They ignored my request and said I could waste my time further and return the truck once it was delivered. The trucks are fun in concept but cheaply made. Beware.

• Gf
      Jan 14, 2019

I also ordered from Rama Deals, has been 2 months and have not received the product nor my money back, was given 2 false tracking numbers and now they won't answer any of my emails. DO NOT BUY, BUYER BEWARE THIS IS A RIP OFF.