Menu
ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man
reviews & complaints

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

232 complaints
1 resolved 231 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:56 am EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - Clothing purchased online and not delivered

I paid two items (sweater) online via Paypal with the Order Number #DM1419055 since 18/09/2017. But so far (4 years 06 months later), I did not receive the delivery.

Please deliver the items to me or refund me.

Find attached below the details (images of both articles) of the two articles.

Thank you in advance.

5:44 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Item: Operator Excursion Hoodie Color: Dark Gray Size: Large Purchase Date: December 2, 2017 at 9:12am Invoice Number: DM1481989

11:28 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - #dm1297111 order never received after 3 years!

#DM1297111
hi, abour 3 years ago i ordered 2 pieces of clothing from your company and STILL haven't received any items nor any information regarding said items.

i would like to know what hapenned and if it is possible to either get a refund or get the items sent for real this time.

1x The Renegade Blazer - Drak Gray / L for $65.99 each
1x 2016 Tux Shirt - L / Black for $23.99 each

Subtotal : $89.98 USD
Shipping : $0.00 USD
Total : $89.98 USD

S
12:45 am EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - watlord long sleeve tee

It's been [censored]ing 2 months I dint get my parcel. I paid $33 [censored]ing dollars for that it does not show when I track it down by the order number given what [censored] logic is this why the [censored] have u opened a site where you can't bloody work properly. I want my long sleeve tee or my money or else I will complain n put a [censored]ing case in this site. I want you people to [censored]ing read my complain and take [censored]ing actions immediately with either making it fast with my order or [censored]ing returning my money each n every penny very simple. I give you two days to reply to me or else l file a case right away. My mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. I want a [censored]ing reply.

A
2:14 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - i've ordered goods in may 2017 and still waiting on delivery.

I've ordered a pair of shoes and a shirt on 11th of May 2017, fully paid on that same day. I received a order tracking number but could not track the order with the reference I've got from them. I've been doing follow-ups via email but still no goods or refund received. My order numbers #DM1377795 and #DM1377790. I've attached my communication to them as well as a copy of my order.

S
7:27 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am a huge Assassins Creed fan. I placed an order for a Creed hoodie, had a promo code to use which gave me an extra little discount and to this day still have not received my package. I've been waiting since August 10th, 2016. Almost three years for a hoodie. Now I know that coming back this long after the problem will not help my case, which is fine...

Z
10:16 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The item with the tracking number LN289833799CN was delivered to the wrong address. I live in Lexington, KY, my package was delivered to Braintree, MA. It has taken me a while to track it down. The post office told me that you all mislabeled my package, causing it to be delivered to the wrong address. I want my package or my money back. If you need proof of...

7:08 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have ordered 2 shorts from you guys on May 12, 2018 @1149 and I haven't received my items yet. It's Oct 7, 2018 and nothing. This is probably the worst company that I have ever dealt with. No number to call and all I get is a no reply email. WTF is going on here? I demand a full refund immediately. Here is the email: Order #DM1542879 confirmed Thank...

T
6:54 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered two shirts from this site in February 2018 and it's September 2018 now! I emailed them countless times and they only got back to me once! Yet I am still waiting, even asked for my money back, but got nothing! It's really disappointing because I liked the shirts! Would be nice to know what's going on! They said they had to wait for my shipping...

W
6:41 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - order not arrived in more than 90, days no tracking info and no feedbacks at all!

I have ordered some clothes from Hungary, Budapest for 69, 97 USD that I payed with credit card on the date of 31.05.2018. I got confirmation of my order immediately.
It was more than 3 months ago! This is non sense. I get no feedback and I cannot track the order!
I can provide more information about the order if necessary!
Please Help!
Order number: #DM1547364
Regards,
Daniel Elek
[protected]@gmail.com

3:01 am EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - order was in may fully paid merchandise not received waiting 3 months now for my parcel.

To whom this may concern,

I ordered two pairs of fitness shorts in May. I have not received any shipping emails or info and today it's August 17/2018!?

I was understanding by your information it would take max 6 weeks. We are going on 3 months now with no word of my parcel being shipped!

I would like a quick response if that is even possible by your company!

Sincerely dissapointed in your service,

Herb McCoy

K
12:22 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've purchased from you guys twice and neither order has arrived yet. It's been months now and nothing has come. I would like a refund. They've been were supposed to be shipped to separate places but neither order has been delivered. I paid a great deal for those items. I'm very disappointed in you guys because I've ordered from here before and had no problems.

L
10:28 am EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - non arrival of items

I made an order on the 06 Feb 2018 for Two Pants, Canvas shoes and a watch for a full amount of R1 231, 69 ZAR = $97, 96 USD. and now it has been 6 months without any feedback.
Order #DM1513763
Invoice ID : c436809760786.1
Transaction ID : 21F32867B8208805Y

here's the email I receive from [protected]@shopdealman.co on the 17 May 2018
"Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay. I am very sorry you have not received tracking information for your order yet. It appears your tracking number is being problematic. I am attempting to get confirmation for your order, and as soon as it is received, I will forward that to you.

I would like to see if I can retrieve this information. Should it become unsuccessful

I will be happy to discuss further options to resolve the issue for you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Deal Man Support"

9:14 am EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - top

I purchased a top over 70 days ago and it still haven't arrived

The top was black with short sleeves, it had a rip or two where the shoulder is and it was around £9. I know that isn't a lot of money but I still want the top so I am disappointed in the company giving out fake emails and contact numbers

I have tried to contact them multiple times and still there is nothing

I am very disappointed and will be reporting them to officials

A
11:24 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

hi i saw this company on FB Liked it purchased things these two items (watch and shoes ) many months ago i have sent emails many times, even no reply. can any body help me in letting me know how to contact them how to approach them how to get money back i payed through my credit card how i can claim back my money is it a scam company? please help me thanks

4:41 pm EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - clothing purchase

Saw an ad on FaceBook (who should screen these things as carefully as they will shut down inflammatory opinions and made a clothing purchase. I am out 30 dollars (approx.) PLUS I feel like a fool. Fake tracking number, non-delivery. A TOTAL SCAM. If a price is too good to be true, follow your instinct. NEVER buy from these robbers, you are only giving them your money!

3:51 am EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - non arrival of items

I have contact you many time and only once had a reply. I am waiting for items from 24 March 2017. I have contacted via email numerous times and have had no resolution to this.

The items were purchased in good faith, and you can see by the attached image of my receipt payment was received by yourselves. I have had one reply to my numerous emails, saying you will look into this. We are no in July (10 July to date) and still no reply, which means you have had my money for 4 months. the emails were sent form [protected]@oompahband.co.uk

I have had no items, no refund and no compensation for all this trouble. I would like a reply and a call asap otherwise I have no alternative to contact the relevant authorities.

I would hope you see fit to contact me via telephone to resolve this so I do not need to contact the authorities and save any bad press for yourselves and obviously any issues further.

my contact number is [protected]

I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

T
3:52 am EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - I ordered a hoodie

I ordered a faction hoodie light grey in color and paid for it 21st april 2018 it cost me $25.99 I have messaged them 4 times and I have not had 1 reply It is now going on to Early july and I think it should of arrived weeks ago I buy a lot of clothes not of dealman but other places like rosegal, dresslily etc and paid for them the same time as dealman and received them

1:36 pm EDT

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - I have not received my orders, no tracking, no communication

Order # DM1548103 $45.98 Purchase Date 6/5/2018
Order # DM1547811 $18.99 Purchase Date 6/3/2018

I have not received my orders; I have tried to communicate with this company to no avail; I received an invalid tracking number for Order # DM1547811. Because of this lack of communication concerning the money that I paid, they make themselves suspect and I no longer want to do business with Deal Man.

I am requesting a refund, from both orders, to be submitted back into my PayPal account.

My email: [protected]@gmail.com

I
12:22 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man - cole tee not delivered - no one was taking action!

Hi,

Once again for the Nth time! I plea for your assistance on this matter. I ordered 2 shirts last February but the parcel was delivered in May. I dont mind that my order was not delivered on the expected date, what i do mind is that i patiently waited for my order but when i got my parcel I dont have all the items i paid for! I didnt even complained about the extra fee that i had to pay at our local post office. My Cole Tee - Dark Gray size M was missing. Again, I've been patiently asking you for an update of the status of my order for the past 2 months already and still i never got anything from your customer service! This is HORRIBLE!

This is my Order #DM1517387 for your reference.

Your urgent action would be highly appreciated.

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man contacts