FILE A COMPLAINT

Complaints & Reviews

#dm1297111 order never received after 3 years!

#DM1297111
hi, abour 3 years ago i ordered 2 pieces of clothing from your company and STILL haven't received any items nor any information regarding said items.

i would like to know what hapenned and if it is possible to either get a refund or get the items sent for real this time.

1x The Renegade Blazer - Drak Gray / L for $65.99 each
1x 2016 Tux Shirt - L / Black for $23.99 each

Subtotal : $89.98 USD
Shipping : $0.00 USD
Total : $89.98 USD

watlord long sleeve tee

It's been [censored]ing 2 months I dint get my parcel. I paid $33 [censored]ing dollars for that it does not show when I track it down by the order number given what [censored] logic is this why the [censored] have u opened a site where you can't bloody work properly. I want my long sleeve tee or my money or else I will complain n put a [censored]ing case in this site. I want you people to [censored]ing read my complain and take [censored]ing actions immediately with either making it fast with my order or [censored]ing returning my money each n every penny very simple. I give you two days to reply to me or else l file a case right away. My mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. I want a [censored]ing reply.

i've ordered goods in may 2017 and still waiting on delivery.

I've ordered a pair of shoes and a shirt on 11th of May 2017, fully paid on that same day. I received a order tracking number but could not track the order with the reference I've got from them. I've been doing follow-ups via email but still no goods or refund received. My order numbers #DM1377795 and #DM1377790. I've attached my communication to them as well as a copy of my order.

hoodie

I am a huge Assassins Creed fan. I placed an order for a Creed hoodie, had a promo code to use which gave me an extra little discount and to this day still have not received my package. I've been waiting since August 10th, 2016. Almost three years for a hoodie. Now I know that coming back this long after the problem will not help my case, which is fine, however I still felt the need to say something. I see all these other satisfied customers and wonder what I did to the online gods to deserve my fate. All I wanted was an Assassin Creed hoodie

hoodie

jacket ordered, never delivered

The item with the tracking number LN289833799CN was delivered to the wrong address. I live in Lexington, KY...

2 shorts

I have ordered 2 shorts from you guys on May 12, 2018 @1149 and I haven't received my items yet. It's Oct 7, 2018 and nothing. This is probably the worst company that I have ever dealt with. No number to call and all I get is a no reply email. WTF is going on here? I demand a full refund immediately.

Here is the email:

Order #DM1542879 confirmed

Thank you for placing your order with DEAL MAN!

This email is to confirm your recent order. Please review your order details to ensure they are correct. Deal Man cannot be responsible for any errors once your order is shipped.

Date 05/12/2018

Discount (code: SPRING18): $-8.99 USD
Subtotal : $26.99 USD
Shipping : $0.00 USD
Total : $26.99 USD

As stated on www.dealman.co.nz/pages/shipping, www.dealman.co.nz/pages/faq and your invoice, items generally take up to 30 days to arrive as we ship direct from the manufacturer in order to provide you with the best deals along with free shipping. The process can take longer depending on many variables (holiday season, weather, customs procedures) as it is being carried by international mail systems. For multi-item orders these may get split up in the dispatch process due to customs handling procedures, please do not worry, your parcels will arrive separately. Any customs or additional charges incurred by your purchases are your sole responsibility.

Thank you for your custom and hope to see you again soon!

• Updated by ronelmaq · Oct 09, 2018

You sent a payment of $26.99 USD to Deal Man
    ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
    Merchant
    Deal Man
    [email protected]
    Instructions to merchant
    You haven't entered any instructions.
    Shipping address - confirmed
    APO, AP 96266
    Shipping details
    The seller hasn’t provided any shipping details yet.

Mark E. Lewis Jan 27, 2019

I was blocked from their Facebook page, blocked from sending e-mails to them, and they kept my money after they cancelled my order. I had to go through my bank and claim fraud. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Horrible customer service, and a rip off for anyone who tries to order from them.

product not received, ordered 8 months ago!

I ordered two shirts from this site in February 2018 and it's September 2018 now! I emailed them...

ShopDealMan.com

order not arrived in more than 90days, no tracking info and no feedbacks at all!

I have ordered some clothes from Hungary, Budapest for 69, 97 USD that I payed with credit card on the date of 31.05.2018. I got confirmation of my order immediately.
It was more than 3 months ago! This is non sense. I get no feedback and I cannot track the order!
I can provide more information about the order if necessary!
Please Help!
Order number: #DM1547364
Regards,
Daniel Elek
[protected]@gmail.com

order was in may fully paid merchandise not received waiting 3 months now for my parcel.

To whom this may concern,

I ordered two pairs of fitness shorts in May. I have not received any shipping emails or info and today it's August 17/2018!!!????

I was understanding by your information it would take max 6 weeks. We are going on 3 months now with no word of my parcel being shipped!

I would like a quick response if that is even possible by your company!

Sincerely dissapointed in your service,

Herb McCoy

I never received my orders

I've purchased from you guys twice and neither order has arrived yet. It's been months now and nothing ha...

non arrival of items

I made an order on the 06 Feb 2018 for Two Pants, Canvas shoes and a watch for a full amount of R1 231, 69 ZAR = $97, 96 USD. and now it has been 6 months without any feedback.
Order #DM1513763
Invoice ID : c436809760786.1
Transaction ID : 21F32867B8208805Y

here's the email I receive from [protected]@shopdealman.co on the 17 May 2018
"Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us. We apologize for the delay. I am very sorry you have not received tracking information for your order yet. It appears your tracking number is being problematic. I am attempting to get confirmation for your order, and as soon as it is received, I will forward that to you.

I would like to see if I can retrieve this information. Should it become unsuccessful

I will be happy to discuss further options to resolve the issue for you. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Deal Man Support"

I purchased a top over 70 days ago and it still haven't arrived

The top was black with short sleeves, it had a rip or two where the shoulder is and it was around £9. I know that isn't a lot of money but I still want the top so I am disappointed in the company giving out fake emails and contact numbers

I have tried to contact them multiple times and still there is nothing

I am very disappointed and will be reporting them to officials

watch and shoes

hi i saw this company on FB Liked it purchased things these two items (watch and shoes ) many months ago i...

clothing purchase

Saw an ad on FaceBook (who should screen these things as carefully as they will shut down inflammatory opinions and made a clothing purchase. I am out 30 dollars (approx.) PLUS I feel like a fool. Fake tracking number, non-delivery. A TOTAL SCAM. If a price is too good to be true, follow your instinct. NEVER buy from these robbers, you are only giving them your money!

non arrival of items

I have contact you many time and only once had a reply. I am waiting for items from 24 March 2017. I have...

ShopDealMan.com / Deal Man

I ordered a hoodie

I ordered a faction hoodie light grey in color and paid for it 21st april 2018 it cost me $25.99 I have...

I have not received my orders, no tracking, no communication

Order # DM1548103 $45.98 Purchase Date 6/5/2018
Order # DM1547811 $18.99 Purchase Date 6/3/2018

I have not received my orders; I have tried to communicate with this company to no avail; I received an invalid tracking number for Order # DM1547811. Because of this lack of communication concerning the money that I paid, they make themselves suspect and I no longer want to do business with Deal Man.

I am requesting a refund, from both orders, to be submitted back into my PayPal account.

My email: [protected]@gmail.com

cole tee not delivered - no one was taking action!

Hi,

Once again for the Nth time!!! I plea for your assistance on this matter. I ordered 2 shirts last February but the parcel was delivered in May. I dont mind that my order was not delivered on the expected date, what i do mind is that i patiently waited for my order but when i got my parcel I dont have all the items i paid for! I didnt even complained about the extra fee that i had to pay at our local post office. My Cole Tee - Dark Gray size M was missing. Again, I've been patiently asking you for an update of the status of my order for the past 2 months already and still i never got anything from your customer service!!! This is HORRIBLE!!!

This is my Order #DM1517387 for your reference.

Your urgent action would be highly appreciated.

ordered 2 items and not received

Ordered items on the 22nd April I messaged them the 1st June then again the 17th June still nothing from them and no goods either, not happy!! going to try to attempt to get my money back but unsure of how, they took money out of my account the day I ordered and they said on email the items will be with me within 4 weeks now been near 8 and nothing and they do not respond to any messages.

I have waited 13 weeks for my order, and still nothing from deal man many e, mails to the company with no reply

#dm1532382 order number
13 apr 01:36
Paid in full

China post tracking number lz265690101cn

What I ordered
Hello

I have made full payment for this order.

Thank you for placing your order with deal man!

Date 04/13/2018

Discount (code: winter2017): $-43.98 usd
Subtotal : $131.97 usd
Shipping : $0.00 usd
Total : $131.97 usd

I have sent several e, mails and had no reply