Ralphs Grocery Co. Div Kroger / Truth in advertising /misleading
Ralphs food stores advertise in weekly phamphlets availiable at the store in and in their newsprint ads in 1 inch high print and on a 3' x 6' banner over the front entrance "Double Cupons Every Day".
HOWEVER, manufacturers discount cupons over .50 do NOT get doubled and there is a limit on one cupon product. Only the cupons UNDER .50 get doubled. This policy IS spelled out in print .060" high (practically unreadable) in their BACK PAGE of the weekly ad phamphlet.
I have contacted Ralphs and the parent company Kroger Stores 4 times in the past 3 months (since they started this policy) and they still have not added a caveat in READABLE SIZE print below this ad. This is blatantly dishonest as folks think that all cupons are doubled.
More Ralphs Grocery Co. Div Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Ralphs Market - e142 
- Ralphs Grocery Store (Owned By Kroger) - Rude employees, no rebate check, do not honor their own ad. 
- Ralphs Grocery Company - Scam and cheating
- Ralph's Store on 211 East Foothill Boulevard, Arcadia 91006. - very rude customer service 
- Ralphs - Ralphs steals customer money and sexually harasses customer 
- Ralphs Grocery Company - closing before closing time
- Ralphs Grocery Company - luis, front end manager
- Ralphs Grocery Company - san juan capistrano manager
- Ralphs Grocery Company - cashier during michelle's lunch break in self checkout 
- Ralphs Grocery Company - human treatment