Menu
CB Grocery Stores and Market Ralphs Grocery 1200 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA, 91202, US
Ralphs Grocery company logo
Ralphs Grocery
reviews & complaints
Ralphs Grocery company logo

Ralphs Grocery

1200 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA, 91202, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
2 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
4:55 pm EST

Ralphs Grocery - Complaint about customer service

This happened at Ralph's grocery located at 1200 N Central Ave, Glendale CA

Nov 25, 2023 around 8am.

My husband and I stopped by at this store to buy a gift card. Unfortunately no cashier was present at that time, only self checkout. We're used to do self checkout for all items except activating a gift card. So we asked assistance from the customer service guy present (his name is Rich). He said follow the instructions on the screen. I tried but did not get it right, so we asked again for his help since there were only 1 or 2 customers checking out. But instead of assisting, he again said follow the instructions (It would have been just a few seconds of his time if he attended to us).

Still refusing to help, my husband commented, not getting it right doesn't mean we're dumb, but the guy, Rich replied "apparently". We were shocked and embarrassed on what he said, so rude and disrespectful. Didn't expect that from a service-oriented company, who values customer satisfaction.

Eventually, a customer who witnessed this, followed us and said he too got the same cruel attitude from him.

We're loyal customers of Ralph's, and this location is just a 6 minutes' walk from our place. This is the first time we had this regrettable experience.

We just hope no one else would be treated with this kind of disrespect,

Read full review of Ralphs Grocery
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
C
9:51 pm EDT

Ralphs Grocery - rude and horrible customer service

Many employees in this store are very helpful and kind but there are a few that are always outrageously rude. I have done my best to overlook there bad attitudes but this time was too much. Cashier named Susana E snapped at me for not putting my 5 small items on conveyor belt when she had not even finished ringing up and checking out customers in front of me. She was making an effort to make me look dumb and ignorant as she laughed and rolled her eyes to customer in front of me. I made a complaint to manager Valerie G who smirked and riled her eyes at me. My family and I shop here on the daily and spend a lot of money in this store but that will be changing. I would rather drive further from home to shop in a store that treats there customers with a little more respect.

Read full review of Ralphs Grocery