Menu
CB Grocery Stores and Market Ralphs Grocery 425 South Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA, 92262, US
Ralphs Grocery company logo
Ralphs Grocery
reviews & complaints
Ralphs Grocery company logo

Ralphs Grocery

425 South Sunrise Way, Palm Springs, CA, 92262, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
ComplaintsBoard
M
4:41 pm EDT

Ralphs Grocery - verbal assault - descrimination

I've been a loyal Ralph's shopper for 30+ yrs.
Having nothing but "pleasant" shopping experiences...
- That all changed on Wednesday, January 23rd @ 4:45 pm..
After Shopping 45 minutes - Store Manager "CLIFF BLACK" walked up to me
as I was *Checking Out* ( with my 5 lb. Chihuahua "SERVICE DOG" - in my arms )
and said in in- Stern, Loud, Voice "You can't have that dog here"!
-"You have to Leave!" - This came out-of-the-blue with no cause ot provocation!
NOTE:; [ other shoppers had dogs with them on leashes and in carts ]
I explained to him that it was OK ( allowed) because it's a *LEGAL SERVICE DOG*
and I'm "LEGALLY BLIND" entitled under +The Americans with Disabilities Act*
He said in an extreamly RUDE VOICE " What does he do for you..Press the Numbers?"
-referring to the keypad checkout- He Humiliated and Embarassed me in front of Employees and other Patrons!..going so far as to follow me out into the Parking Lot!
...for NO REASON ..it was SENSELESS!...This guy is a "Ticking Time-Bomb"
It was reviewed (video) by Ralph's Corporate ...spoke/emailed/corresponded with them
- They Gave me a $50 store Credit as a "SORRY"...But NO FORMAL APPOLOGY! +RUDE+ Marck B.

Read full review of Ralphs Grocery and 1 comment