Ralphs Club Card / Misery card

1 PO Box 54143Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Every get a grocery store club card? Is your telephone number and address correct on the card? Do you even know how to update your info? Well you might want to make sure you do or your information could be routed to someone else's card. I have had a grocery store club card for many years possibly as many as 12 years. Recently I need to get a copy of some receipts and thought wow! I can use one of the benefits of my grocery store club card! NOT! Because I did not update my telephone number all my transactions were being routed to another customer's club card and since they are on the wrong card I am not entitled to my own transactions, this is to protect my privacy. Does this make any sense?? I asked that my transactions be transferred to my card, the CORRECT card and was told that this would violate the company's privacy policy. I asked, to what part of their policy they were referring. I was told that they were not familiar with what part of the privacy policy or which part applies they just know that something in there prevents them from correcting the situation. Now if they don't know how do they expect their customers to be better informed than they are?! The bottom line is that they are protecting my privacy by allowing my transactions to remain on another customer's card/account and that not even I am entitled to my transactions. Does this sound like protection or more like!@@#$!$!. Spoke to Shelly Landers and Yvette Young both on May 8, 2008 and both gave me the same spheel.

Va

Comments

• Pe
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Ralphs - Organic spinach your brand
    San Diego
    California

For years I have preferred your brand but the last few months you are not
    Rinsing well and container and spinach are very wet with a lot of water in the package. Just a mention that you raised the price, not good.