Rainsoft / Water Treatment Systems / fraud and cheating!

United States Review updated:
When my wife and I originally bought this system, we were adamant about the fact that we didn't want this account to be like a credit card. We were assured by the sales rep that it was a fixed rate and not an open-ended credit account. An open-ended credit card account is the biggest rip-off going, and we both new that based on past experiences so therefore we wanted no part of it. Unfortunately, we were both lied to and find ourselves paying this bill off by utilizing another credit card with lower interest.

N  13th of Mar, 2009 by
Every Rainsoft dealer is separately owned and opperated, and financing is based per dealer. The main line of credit is not a revovling account, as you have described. And this is the line of credit we try to offer to most customers. However, based on situations such as income, debt/income ratio, credit scores, etc that are out of our hands, some customers are put on a revolving account with a lower monthly investment, making the system more affordable on a monthly basis. I am sorry you were not made aware of the revolving account. The distribution agency I work for has the installation department bring out the credit contract and go over everything with the homeowner before installation. I'm not sure how the distribution agency you dealt with works, but that is supposed to be standard procedure. I do want to apologize on the behalf of Rainsoft for this inconvenience to you and your family.

RainSoft Logo RainSoft