Rainsoft / beware

I call rainsoft to come and get there product on third business day three times that day before midnight they would not let me to speak nobody about my problem they waited until next day to call me back and said was to late to for them to come get product so they refuse to help me I very upset with product water is very clouded and taste bad after they put it in then they sent me a gas card I to mail back in with a check 4.00 that is not right your suppose be giving away.

Comments

• Je
      18th of Sep, 2012

I received a postcard in the mail advertising Starbucks, all I had to do was fill out the postcard, which asked questions about my coffee consumption, and return it for my gift card. A few weeks later a company calling themselves Environmental Water Marketing called. I thought it was a non-profit at first and needed volunteers. This company referred to the postcard I filled out and requested to conduct a water safety test at my house, not knowing what i was getting myself into, I agreed. A Rain Soft salesman arrived at my home- I was shocked! I never would have agreed if they represented themselves accurately. I felt violated and offended by the company. I allowed the sales man to conduct his test and then informed him that I was offended and not at all interested but then asked for the Starbucks card. He stated the company would mail it. I contacted the company, which you can only reach through a Madison, TN office while I am in Clarksville, and informed them that I did not receive my Starbucks gift card. The man on the phone stated that I left in the middle of the test to go to the store and that I never returned!!! Total LIE- this company had demonstrated a lack of integrity on multiple levels. I will NEVER consider a rain soft product EVER! They really have made me feel like a fool and I am offended by their actions.