Rain Soft — additional charges
On December 31, 2008 Rain Soft water treatment systems came to my residence to perform maintenance service on my water purification system. I was told that since I had been a long time customer the charge for the maintenance would be $96.00. Upon completion of the service and the instillation of three ( 3) salt blocks I gave the individual a check in the amount of $135.95 ( 3 blocks @ $13.31 each)and was assured by the same individual that the account was paid in full and noted it on the bottom of the check. Today, March 09, 2009, I received a bill stating that my account was past due in the amount of $91.94. Upon calling Rain Soft and speaking to Liz I was told that the account was past due because I had bought salt. All attempts to explain that three blocks of salt could not cost in excess of $43.00 each was useless. Needless to say, I will no longer be using Rain Soft .
More Rain Soft Complaints & Reviews
- Rainsoft Water Softener - no money refund from rainsoft!
- Rainsoft - beware of rainsoft equipment warranty!
- Rainsoft - scam
- Rainsoft - predatory and unethical sales techniques!
- Rain Soft - Hidden fees
- Rainsoft - filtration system
- Rainsoft - service
- Rain Soft - water softener
- Rainsoft - no compensation to new hire (not even a returned phone call)!!!
- Rainsoft - Aqua Finance - billing contract (financing dispute)