[Resolved] Radaris America / radaris - online data seller

5 Wellesley, MA, United States

I have requested several times throughout the past few years for Radaris to remove my information only to have it removed and to find it placed again on their website. I have been the victim of identity theft. I have had to file a police report. I have had to place fraud alerts and freezes on all of my credit files. My credit monitoring service has also informed me that my entire social security and birthdate along with my name are on sale on something called the 'Dark Web'. That is why it is critical for me to have my information removed off of Radaris and other sites. All other sites have removed my information but Radaris continues to repost even though they aware aware that I've been victimized and that posting this information can cause me further harm. I've filed complaints with the Texas Attorney General as well as the CFPB and the BBB.

Now when I tried to have my information removed again Radaris demands that I 'register' on their site and that I agree to 'Gotcha' phrases embedded within its terms and conditions. In its terms and conditions Radaris requires that I a'agree' to release Radaris from liability along with agreeing that Radaris has 'full ownership' over all of my information which I refuse to do. I never gave Radaris permission to post my information and I don't give Radaris ownership over my information and I certainly don't give up any legal rights I may have to hold Radaris accountable. I never had to register to have my information suddenly broadcast by Radaris all over Google and I should not have to register to simply have my information removed. It's a legal bullying tactic by Radaris. It's a very underhanded, illegally coercive, legal tactic.

I don't understand why Radaris simply won't take down my information and leave it down.

• Resolution statement

• Radaris America Customer Care's Response, Oct 15, 2018

Hello,
    We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Radaris removal process.

Radaris is a search engine that collects new public records and information from the web everyday.

Please contact Radaris directly and the customer service team will help you remove the information

Best regards,