Menu
Radaris America
reviews & complaints

Radaris America
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

26 complaints
14 resolved 12 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Radaris America. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
12:19 am EDT

Radaris America - didn't remove my information

I had a profile on Radaris website, but I decided to remove my information so I contacted their support and asked them to delete all the information about me. They said sure and promised to remove everything. But they actually lied and did absolutely nothing, my info is still on the site and I have no idea how to delete it, because it is absolutely impossible without support help! I'm very disappointed!

D
8:37 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Radaris America - radaris will repost your info after removal

What I've found extremely aggravating about Radaris is that even though you have asked them to remove your info, months or years after you think your info has been permanently removed, it will probably appear again. This is most likely to happen if your name is the same as someone else's and the other person lives in the same state as you. Radaris will conflate info--shows you how accurate they are.

But as terrible as Radaris is, they aren't as unethical as ReverseIT.us. ReverseIT has a privacy policy saying your info will be removed, but they aren't honoring their own privacy policy.

P
8:50 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company collects information from the web and uses your picture without your consent on their website. It's very difficult to contact them because there is no phone number or working email in their website. Do never send them any more personal information. They require these details to get your account removed, so it's a scam. They will just have more...

12:52 am EDT
Replied
Radaris America has left an official reply on this complaint.

Radaris America - I placed an order

I received a thank you for your order after it went through and a message to look for an email in my inbox. A message never arrived and when i try to login it does not recognize my email address. I have no order number as a result. I have sent them a message but if the system does not recognize my account and i do not have a confirmation number it does not look good. I have never had this happen and felt it worthy of a complaint. I wanted access to the report i ordered as well as a 3-day trial membership as offered. I do not like giving out my personal information as it is and this makes me really nervous. My email is [protected]@gmail.Com
thanks manuel paiz

1 comment
Oct 31, 2018 6:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

When I google my name Marisela Cedillo in google search images, a photo of me under your website comes up. I do not consent of this. I do not give you permission to use my picture. Please remove my picture from your site permanently. You do not have the copyright to my picture. This needs to be fix immediately

Marisela Cedillo

View 0 more photos
D
5:23 am EDT

Radaris America - unable to contact the company

My father wanted to find his old friend and we decided to use the website www.radaris.com. We registered on the website and posted our personal info, and after several weeks we received email from them. They told to call them, because they found father’s friend. We tried to call them for several days, but no one replied. Also they ignored our emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

2 comments
T
Jul 11, 2017 10:35 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They are totally non-compliant and irresponsible. I would join your effort.

P
Dec 06, 2014 8:02 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Radaris.com is not a U.S. company. They left to evade the laws and rights protecting individual Americans. They provide information about Americans whom dislike having their information exposed. Their website serves a dubious purpose. They enable stalkers to find out where their targets live.

I personally hate this company because they post personal information about me and family members against our will. We have done nothing wrong.

They won't reason with ANYONE for removing their information. Radaris states this:

"The site does not remove information by users' requests, excluding some cases described below:
Radaris will remove information in the following cases:

Information about children.
Police officers, judges, district attorneys and other statutory-protected individuals.
Health and financial information is always confidential, unless explicitly disclosed.
All other removals are by court order."

Is anyone interested in creating an anti-Radaris website? I could donate money to make sure this happens. There used to be a class action lawsuit web page.

We need to find a way to boycott them. Can we get Google to stop indexing their pages? We need to find out who the owners are and see if we can boycott other business that they are in. Can we violate their privacy in a lawful way to make them see what they are doing?

11:53 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have contacted this website many, many times requesting that they remove my late husband's information (John V. Dietman). Now, instead of removing his listings, they have added several more (see attachments). My husband was a very private person who diligently strove to keep his information off the internet. Were my husband still alive, he would have been...

View 0 more photos