Menu
Home Other Radaris America failure to remove personal info

Radaris America review: failure to remove personal info

M
Author of the complaint
11:53 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have contacted this website many, many times requesting that they remove my late husband's information (John V. Dietman). Now, instead of removing his listings, they have added several more (see attachments).
My husband was a very private person who diligently strove to keep his information off the internet. Were my husband still alive, he would have been mortified (no pun intended) to see his information published on the internet. His death has not changed this circumstance, nor does it excuse any website from trampling upon his former humanity. Out of respect, his wishes must be honored.
Mary E. Dietman, Grieving Widow

View 0 more photos
Update by MangoMary
Dec 08, 2013 4:21 pm EST

I checked them out on this "whois" wesite: http://www.eurid.eu/en/whois-search. Type in: radaris.eu. The owner is Gary Nard, who also uses several other similiar surnames, such as "Nord." His email address is [email protected] The address listed is Viriotgasses 5, A-1090, Wein, Austria. The phone number listed is +43.[protected]. The fax number is +1.[protected]. The site is registered under www.godaddy.com, with name servers listed as ns1.radaris.com and ns2.radaris.com.
A class-action lawsuit may have potential, but it would probably be more effective to bombard radaris with removal requests from people who are listed on this website. If I'm evaluating the circumstances correctly, that list would include anyone in the U.S. whose name also appears on the WhitePages website.

More Radaris America complaints & reviews

Radaris America - Radaris won't let you remove info unless you 'sign up' and 'give them rights over all your information'
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Radaris America - data fabrication, falsehoods, libel, lies posted as truth on this satanic website
Radaris America - information removal
Radaris America - misinformation about myself
Radaris America - refuse to remove my data
Radaris America - Profile listed online after I asked it to be taken down
13 comments
R
Aug 10, 2022 9:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

trying to get my information removed from Radaris.

Radaris America complaints

Radaris America - They're publicly advertising my personal info

Radaris America - Profile listed online after I asked it to be taken down

Jul 06, 2022 8:40 pm EDT

I think ALL OF US should connect.

We need to get a lawyer and file a class action law suit. Way more people will join if we set up a page and make it public asking everyone who want off their list to join us.

WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON THEIR PAGE TO REMOVE sensitive information about US, that THEY PUT THERE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION?! The nerve!

We are NOT the only people RADARIS is screwing over. There are thousands and they will join us.

If they refuse to remove what THEY unlawfully published then they will pay.

It is one thing when public information is taken from court, but they repost unverified information. They have 5 versions of me, all misspelled!

They collect lies, misspelled names, connect us relatives we are not related to, they post dead people as living and in my case - they posted my mother's age SAME as my age! This suggest they are not only incompetent they are also RETARDED!

Their CEO is not in USA He thinks he is untouchable. He is not.

Some of us have European citizenship and free lawyers who will sue his pants off.

If he runs an idiotic business costing people employment, residences and defaming their character, damn straight he will pay.

We need to class action sue for defamation, lost wages and breach of privacy.

I am so fed up with these online [censored]s publishing crap about people they collect at any idiotic unverified source and act as if they knew the truth. Even newspapers have to have fact checkers!

Radaris claims to be e-verify SPONSORED - they are NOT. E-verify has nothing to do with them.

I checked. Anyone interested in suing their pants off contact my secretary at dmfilm at hotmail

Jun 07, 2022 6:18 pm EDT

Radaris.Com illegally collects and stores millions of sensitive data on businesses, companies, and peoples' personal information and photos of people worldwide for profit? Their system crawls the entire web and stores cookies from various websites and they store sensitive information about you in their system that everyone can search. Your personal information/data is sold worldwide, and the company makes millions of dollars from it. Fraudulent practices are unethical. It is illegal to steal and sell people's information without their consent, and this should be stopped.

I sued Bitseller Expert Limited, the company that owns Radaris.com, and won the case. The claim was filed at the IPEC section of the High Court of Justice in London, UK. Radaris.Com unlawfully collected and stored my personal information, according to the court. Despite the fact that the High Court of London had already ruled in my favour, Radaris.Com is still refusing to pay the damages awarded by the court. As a result, the website owner is now in violation of the Court Order. As of June 2022, I am still waiting for the court to enforced the order. Biitseller Experts Limited is still fighting the order.

If you believe that your personal information has been stolen, you should contact their hosting provider Continental Broadband USA by email and explain the problem. Your information will be removed because if not, they too are in violation.

B
Apr 16, 2021 5:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The website www.radarisclassactionlawsuit.com doesn't seem to be active anymore and Radaris is still actively advertising people's public information and not listening to formal requests to have info taken down.

There is no justice in this world.

A
Oct 27, 2014 7:54 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

everyone there is a class action lawsuit agains Radaris! http://www.radarisclassactionlawsuit.com/

P
Oct 23, 2014 10:33 am EDT

Visa - Bank of America caught Radaris taking money from my account. I am not clear what they are going to do. I am clear what I am going to do. I think a personal visit is called for. I have the resources and technical skills to discuss with them personally, my displeasure.

Here's a nice health tip in advance for Radaris and its employees. Sooner or later you should have known this is going to happen. You annoyed the wrong people So - why not save yourself from living an unhealthy life, and find some other line of work, and residence, outside the continental United States ? I think 30 business days from the date-of-post of this comment, should be ample time for you to consider the above.

Peter F. Hartmann
Paulden, Arizona

G
Jul 17, 2014 9:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is an invasion of privacy and safety concern to me. They said they will only take down your information if you are a govt official or law enforcement. Why are we not protected? My addresses, phone numbers, job, education and pictures of me stolen from FB which I have private and linked in are everywhere ! I want to join anyone whose willing to take these guys down. On the web I found an attorney who seems to be working on a class action lawsuit but I believe that you need to show proof that radaris has used your information for selling purposes. I am shocked to hear we are helpless and our personal information can be spattered all over the net for any psycho path to see. I would like to partake in taking these jerks down!

B
Apr 27, 2014 3:44 pm EDT

I have been through the same deceiving process by Radaris to remove my personal information from their website. Marama, thank you for posting. My email address: [email protected] if you want to join efforts to bring these crooks to justice.

M
Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm EDT

Radaris provides false information also. Today they send me several time email saying that my information hasbeen removed from their website but everytime after their email when I went to their web site my information was there. If I can help you or anyone to put down radris let me know. My email is [email protected]

Feb 11, 2014 2:39 pm EST

I also have had the SAME problem. I even explained I have a permanent protective order for myself and family and they are jeopardizing our safety! They still will not remove my information. They are the ONLY site that refuses to allow me to opt out and remove my info.
This is right out making me sick! I have sent an email to the FTC the BBB and the attorney general office and a news station as well have not heard anything yet. I would definitely want to join a class action lawsuit against this monster! All of us must do something about this everybody contact everybody you can to expose these people violating our privacy maybe if enough people join together something will be done. They have an option to remove information if you are law enforcement or a government employee once you prove so the. They will take the information down then why can't they remove our info. They are also being prejudice against anybody not being law enforcement or government! Time for LAW ENFORCEMENT and GOVERNMENT to step in to protect us including possibly the FBI to do an investigation on this website to find out what they are doing with our private info. As well as them possibly making money on all of us and violating laws!

R
Feb 06, 2014 4:31 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I only recently heard of Radaris when I googled my name and found that they had created a whole profile on me (without my knowledge OR AUTHORIZATION!) Ive called the ONLY contact number they provide and its always the same thing an automated message states they are sorry but all there customer service reps are taking calls and due to high call volumes might not be able to answer right away then around the same amout of time will pass (evertime ive called) and then it will say something about how they Value my time blah blah and then it kicks over to leave a vioce mail and although Ive left many voice mails have yet to hear back from them! Ive emailed and emailed and have not heard anything... and I dont think I will. So how do we get our information off the internet with someone whos smearing our information all over and not responding to the people that are wanting it removed?

I
Dec 07, 2013 10:50 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thank you for complaining about this. I think your situation is very sad, and I feel very sorry for you. The Better Business Bureau (bbb.org) has a number of complaints about this company. They have an "F" which is the lowest rating possible. I hear that their U.S. operations are headquartered in Massachusetts. The servers supposedly do not reside in the U.S. Is there anyone who wants to sue this company? Possibly many people can join in. Does anyone know what country their servers reside in? Would anyone be interested in boycotting their company if they don't start to comply with reasonable requests for information removal?

Jun 07, 2022 6:19 pm EDT

I sued Bitseller Expert Limited, the company that owns Radaris.com, and won the case. The claim was filed at the IPEC section of the High Court of Justice in London, UK. Radaris.Com unlawfully collected and stored my personal information, according to the court. Despite the fact that the High Court of London had already ruled in my favour, Radaris.Com is still refusing to pay the damages awarded by the court. As a result, the website owner is now in violation of the Court Order. As of June 2022, I am still waiting for the court to enforce the order. Biitseller Experts Limited is still fighting the order.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

26 complaints