Radaris.eu — failure to remove personal info
I have contacted this website many, many times requesting that they remove my late husband's information (John V. Dietman). Now, instead of removing his listings, they have added several more (see attachments).
My husband was a very private person who diligently strove to keep his information off the internet. Were my husband still alive, he would have been mortified (no pun intended) to see his information published on the internet. His death has not changed this circumstance, nor does it excuse any website from trampling upon his former humanity. Out of respect, his wishes must be honored.
Mary E. Dietman, Grieving Widow
More Radaris.eu Complaints & Reviews
- Radaris America - radaris won't let you remove info unless you 'sign up' and 'give them rights over all your information'
- Radaris.com - scam
- Radaris.com - unable to contact the company
- Radaris America - information removal
- Radaris America - data fabrication, falsehoods, libel, lies posted as truth on this satanic website
- Radaris - didn't remove my information
- Radaris - misinformation about myself
- Radaris - unable to remove info for text codes from non us.
- Radaris America - radaris - online data seller
- Radaris - run away from them