Quest Diagnostics / refund not received for a year now
I have called in multiple times and it has been over a year this issue has been going on.
I have conferenced my insurance and provided EOB, got confirmation from Quest taht i would be getting $200 back, the payment was made double both from me and my insurance.
every time i call i get a response it is being processed. Does it a year to process a payment of $200? Is quest helping patients in this way? would i be given interest on my payment?
if we dont pay a bill you move it to a collection agency and affect my credit history? where should i move this case too ? does it not affect your credibility ?
I would ensure to post this in all sites so that everyone knows the way you deal with customers with false claims.
Also i am reporting this to my company HR and insurance company. I personally would not use Quest services hereafter.
More Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews
- Quest Diagnostics - illegal balance billing 
- Quest Diagnostics SCAM! - false billing - scam! 
- Quest Diagnostics - pediatric blood draw 
- Quest Diagnostics - overbilling uninsured 
- Quest Diagnostics - fraudulent billing 
- Quest Diagnostics - unfriendly and unprofessional staff member
- Quest Diagnostics - unprofessional
- Quest Diagnostics - spouse's test results sent to me - how is this not a hipaa violation?
- Quest Diagnostics - accessing test results online 
- Quest Diagnostics - service - my son's labs were lost