Quest Diagnostics / refund not received for a year now

1 Plano, TX, United States Review updated:

Hi

I have called in multiple times and it has been over a year this issue has been going on.

I have conferenced my insurance and provided EOB, got confirmation from Quest taht i would be getting $200 back, the payment was made double both from me and my insurance.

every time i call i get a response it is being processed. Does it a year to process a payment of $200? Is quest helping patients in this way? would i be given interest on my payment?
if we dont pay a bill you move it to a collection agency and affect my credit history? where should i move this case too ? does it not affect your credibility ?

I would ensure to post this in all sites so that everyone knows the way you deal with customers with false claims.
Also i am reporting this to my company HR and insurance company. I personally would not use Quest services hereafter.

Comments

• If
      7th of Aug, 2012

Quest Diagnostics, Mansfield Texas.
    Customer Service: 800 742-3702, press 2, For Texas press 2
    Fax: 610 271- 3224

I have had the same problem with Quest. Our refund request has been going on for over a year and half; and has not yet been resolved. I am beginning to think this is an indirect way that Quest uses to borrow without interest. Double bill patient and take forever issueing a refund.
    I was billed for Lab Tests that my doctor did not order and quest did not perform. When I realized their mistake, we have been trying to get the refund. It is a painful and arduous process.
    You can sue them or report them to the better business bureau. I am contemplating sueing them at the small claims court here in Texas.