Qatar Airways / qatar holidays a customer service is worst ever
We are British nationals and we travel regularly but our family travel to Kuala lumpur through Qatar holidays was a very bad experience and despite paying the top price. No information for drop back at airport was provided (no pick up time, no local contact details of taxi company) and we kept waiting for the service and were extremely stressed as travel from hotel to airport was an hour and nothing turned up even 3.5 hours before the flight we ended up hiring the taxi to catch the flight in despite the prepaid arrangement.
We requested for refund and after painful 3 months of correspondence their customer service said that vendor is not refunding the money.
My suggestion is their customer service are paid workers for their vendors and do not understand even the meaning of good service
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant 
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k. 
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage 
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos 
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds 
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster 
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service 
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function
- Qatar Airways - racist service