Purolator / my shipment

1 Canada Review updated:

Subject:jfv247605482+jfv247605483 +jfv247605783
Hello,
My name is amanda lakeram, my tracking numbers are listing in the subject line of this email.
I am not pleased with the service I am receiving from purolator today.
I am 6 months pregnant, waiting for a shipment of baby furniture.
I drive a standard 4 door car and was told today by a customer service rep danielle that she is unable to provide a time slot which I could ensure I am hope to sign for my package.
And if no one is home then I have to pick it up myself…
This is infuriating. I would love for someone to explain to me how this seems possible..
I am supposed to pick up a crib and dresser on my own?!?!?! That's a joke!
Or if not. I am expected to stay home from 8am to 8pm and wait.
I work 5 minutes away from home and could easily be home to sign for delivery if there was a proper window assigned for my package to be delivered.
After 11am… after 2pm… after 6pm. But no I just get "sorry I don't know"
Is this not a multi-million dollar company im dealing with? And there is no way to contact the driver or whoever plans the drivers routes to give me some kinds of approximate time?
Im sure I wouldn't be compensated my pay if I have to take an entire day off work to sit home and wait… opposed to just a few hours..
As I mentioned before I work 5 mins away from home.. I requested a call from the driver so I can meet him there to sign.. To top it off this is not possible as the drivers dont carry phones.. I call [censored].
I wish I had an option when I made my purchase to use a different company!

Am
Apr 30, 2018

Comments

• Pu
      23rd of May, 2018

Hello Amanda, our sincere apologies for the inconveniences. Unfortunately our drivers do not carry company phones and for security reasons, we are unable to ask the drivers to use their personal phone to call customers. For the delivery hours, it's Monday to Friday from 8AM until 6PM. We understand this is a wide time frame. We wish to be able to provide an approximate hour of delivery but due to constant change in shipment volume, we are unable to do so. If you have other concerns, please email us at customer.care@purolator.com.

Regards,