[Resolved] Purolatordelivery service

Ordered a package online and purolator tried to deliver it once and didn't ever tell me they didn't know the buzzer code or call me to say they couldn't deliver it. One month after the supplier said the package was delivered I still hadn't received it. I called purolator and they said they set it back to the supplier! They never tried to call me or deliver my package. Or leave a note so I can pick it up myself.

The gift was for my sick mother in law. Like really!!! Worse company!

• Resolution statement

• Purolator Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018

Hi Melanie, our sincere apologies for this experience. When an address is incomplete, the driver brings the shipment back to the depot. The same day or the following, our resolution team will contact the receiver to obtain the missing info, if a phone number is provided on the label. If there's none, we'll contact the shipper to see if they could find it. If we're still unable to update the address, we'll hold it for 5 business days then return it to the shipper.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at customer.[protected]@purolator.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,