[Resolved] Purolator — delivery service
Ordered a package online and purolator tried to deliver it once and didn't ever tell me they didn't know the buzzer code or call me to say they couldn't deliver it. One month after the supplier said the package was delivered I still hadn't received it. I called purolator and they said they set it back to the supplier! They never tried to call me or deliver my package. Or leave a note so I can pick it up myself.
The gift was for my sick mother in law. Like really!!! Worse company!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Purolator Customer Care's Response, Dec 06, 2018
Hi Melanie, our sincere apologies for this experience. When an address is incomplete, the driver brings the shipment back to the depot. The same day or the following, our resolution team will contact the receiver to obtain the missing info, if a phone number is provided on the label. If there's none, we'll contact the shipper to see if they could find it. If we're still unable to update the address, we'll hold it for 5 business days then return it to the shipper.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at customer.[protected]@purolator.com if you have any questions.
-Catherine/ Social Media Coordinator
More Purolator Complaints & Reviews
- Purolator Canada - purolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide 
- Purolator Canada - bad service 
- Purolator Canada - ridiculous policies - or incompetent employees? 
- Purolator - poor delivery service and tracking 
- Purolator Canada - lost packages - again! 
- [Resolved] Purolator - unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Purolator - courier service
- Purolator - delivery / pick up service
- Purolator - terrible customer service! 
- Purolator - delivery delay and ridiculous customer service