Publix Super Markets / employee was rude
My lunch break is 30 minutes so I ran to Publix next door to grab some chicken tenders. When I approached the counter the employee stood there and wouldn't acknowledge I was there so I asked her how much the tenders were and she said nothing but how many do you want. I wanted to know how much one was to check my cash. So I just left the counter and purchased some crackers. I then asked for the manager and the lady said she was the manager and wanted to know what the problem was, as I told her another lady showed up and then was told she was the manager...she held her finger up and said wait. I walked out of the store when she came and followed me I told her what happen but she didn't seem concerned either...DONE WITH PUBLIX...
More Publix Super Markets Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker 
- Publix - bad company 
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad 
- Publix - oasis 
- Publix - politics at publix 
- Publix Super Markets - I am complaining about a recent experience in the publix store located on atlantic blvd in pompano beach, fl.
- Publix Super Markets - publix - produce
- Publix Super Markets - deli
- Publix Super Markets - food rotten, fish rotten, hormell meals rotten continuously
- Publix Bakery Eagles Landing Pkwy - cookie cake