Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com / pch instant win and all their games

I can go up street and buy a scratch off lotto ticket and at least win a dollar. With PCH one has never won so much as a dollar or any cash from any of their online so called Instant Win games. All they award anyone are useless Tokens. They bombard me with endless emails telling me I'm so close to being the next big winner as they do everyone else I know who plays this waste of time game. PCH should take some lessons from the phone app game Cash Show - I've won a total of 32ยข so far with Cash Show it's not much but at least it is something. PCH preys upon those who are in a bad way financially, by getting their hopes up. Surely, there must be something that can be done. This is ridiculous! It IS a rip off and waste of time. Someone needs to do something about it.

Ma
Apr 30, 2018

Comments

• Et
      14th of May, 2018

My mother's is a senior and has bought hundreds of dollars worth of the things from PCH and the stuff is junk you can buy at a dollar store...the shipping and handling for even small purchases is really too much sometimes even more than the silly things she keeps purchasing...$500.00 this year alone.
    She told me she has been doing this since 1983 and PCH has confirmed this in a statement...calling her a valued customer since 1983..
    I am sure this is a scam directed to the elderly and gullible...the stuff is junk and people like my mother think they really have a chance of winning...
    Shame on you PCH...and I will see what I can do legally to stop this...my Mother has Alzheimer's and you are taking advantage of her ignonence... Thank you, from a concerned daughter.