09:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Public Storage / bill increase

Ja Dec 12, 2015 Review updated:

On my December statement I got an $30 dollars increase add it to my bill without any knowledge. When I called the Pubic storage customer support I was told that as a company they have the right to increase the bill as often as they would like. I was also told to be prepare for another increase since they have the right to increase the rent every six moth. This person with obviously poor customer service skill also told that I was more than welcome to take my business someplace else. I was outrage, not only with this person lack of empathy but how poorly this company conduct business. I feel that I was trick to get this storage place with false promises. When they go over the contract they conveniently neglect to tell about the important part of it. I will NEVER do business with this company again and I will make sure no one I know do. This company is deceiving, have low integrity when doing business and worse of all, have extremely poor customer service. Ps. I requested to speak with a manager or supervisor and was transfer to general voicemail.

Comments

• Co
      Dec 12, 2015

If you didn't read the contract, you have no one to blame but yourself.