PSI / Non compliant
I went through all the PSI seminars. Some I enjoyed more than others however I learned something valuable from each one. I think psi 7 was the best, I personally didnt like Mens Leadership. Now, for all the people putting bad press you have to realize that you are the one to look at. I know I didnt like MLS because I am not an outdoors kind of guy, I dealt with it, learned from it. I also dont like hanging out with just guys, even as a retreat sort of setting.
Yes I think they use their people to do different chores or events but we also learned a lot about how we act in situations, I also learned how I show up in life.
PSI basic is amazing it is well worth the money. Psi 7 was cool. I could have spent the money somewhere else but I will have memories and a trip to remember forever. I can not take that back, nor do I want to.
MLS I could do without, but I am glad I did it.
It is not a cult, anyone who says it is, is nuts. Remember, you get out of this world what you put into it. If you want to cheat and steal, your life will show those same traits!
More PSI Complaints & Reviews
- PSI Exams - test center customer service 
- PSI Seminars a cult? - PSI Seminars 
- PSI Seminars - PSI employee threats 
- PSI Seminars - Beware 
- PSI Seminars - Brainwashed my daughter 
- PSI Services - p & c exam center and exam
- PSI Services - royal enfield classic 350 theft
- PSI Services - staff 
- PSI - testing center and customer service 
- PSI Exams - unfair charge