PSI Exams / number of questions

1 Eagleville, MO, United States Review updated:

I completed the proctor tests for the PA National as well as State, Real Estate Salespersons exams. I have attempted to pass the Sate Exams (National and State) and fell short of the required score on the exam. In the PSI Study Guide, It is listed that I must complete 80 questions for the National portion and 30 for the Sate portion. When taking both attempts, at the PSI testing center, I was given a test with 90 questions for National and 35 questions for the PA State exams. I fee that I was chested out of 15 questions. What can I do?

Su
Jun 10, 2015

Comments

Me
  14th of Oct, 2017

10 Questions from National exam, and 5 questions from State exam are experimental. They don't make that clear before the test, you kind of have to do your research before you go for your test. They also don't tell you which questions are experimental so its totally possible that if you answer 34 out of 45 questions correctly for the state exam, they might make 5 of your correct answers experimental and disregard them leaving you with 29 Correct answers, and hence failing the test.