University Of Mumbai Logo

University Of Mumbai

Having problems with University Of Mumbai?

University Of Mumbai reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 27, 2007. The latest review Genuiness Verification- Directy Verify platform was posted on Aug 24, 2021. The latest complaint faculty abusive behaviour was resolved on Nov 15, 2017. University Of Mumbai has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 58 reviews. University Of Mumbai has resolved 8 complaints.

University Of Mumbai Customer Service Contacts

+91 22 708 700 (Fort Campus)
+91 26 543 000 (Kalina Campus)
+91 26 543 300 (Kalina Campus)
Registrar, University of Mumbai, M.G. Road, Fort
India - 400032

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with University Of Mumbai Customer Service. Initial University Of Mumbai complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for University Of Mumbai above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about University Of Mumbai. Discuss the issues you have had with University Of Mumbai and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

University Of Mumbai Complaints & Reviews

University of MumbaiGenuiness Verification- Directy Verify platform

Its been one and a half month, i have submitted my degree certificate genuineness verification to mumbai university on their digital directverify system. I have submitted the application on July 11 th 2021, and till date the status is pending. I have tried multiple times to contact the university, but there is no information on their site regarding this. Also the contact number listed is not reachable, . numerous emails to registrar is unanswered.

I would appreciate if the university processes my application as per the time frame they have mentioned.

University of Mumbailost hall ticket

Respected siradam,

My name is Gurmeet Kaur Sudan, Date of birth is 01/11/1990.

I had appeared for Mcom Part 2 examination in 2014. I have not collected my Mcom part 2 result as I had shifted to another state post marriage and now I have lost my hall ticket and hence unable to obtain my result. Kindly help me with this at the earliest.

Yours sincerely,
    Gurmeet Kaur Sudan

University of Mumbaitiming issue

Mumbai university official working time is 10.30 am to 5 pm. But there staff come to work by 11 am and actual work start at 11.30 .
      But they take lunch break exactly at 1 pm no delay in that .
      Government need to work on this as we are facing lot of issue . The attached pic has been taken at 11 am . They give any resolution in given TAT
      There approach towards students is not good .

timing issue

University of Mumbaiunnecessary college fees

My colleague is studying B.Ed in R.R education & trust college in Mulund (East). We are giving college fees (60, 000), exam fees (860) and mumbai university form fees (900) then after also college is asking 3, 000 more rupees for 'Mridang Fest'. They are asking now also for more money for other function also. It is unnecessary please take a action against college.

University of Mumbaischolarship not received

Hi sir, My name is Ashish Gupta was studying in Ideal Institute of Technology, wada district-palghar from computer department, hereby writing this mail to let you know that as I filled the EBC(Rajshri Chatrapati shahu Maharaj yojna) form last year i.e 2018-19 and i completed my engineering this year but still the college is not giving my scholarship money to me.
          As of my knowledge college received my ebc money in April month only and i wrote a letter also to college in may month for my scholarship money but now it's late November but there is no response from college side for the money.
          They are just doing scam and the quality of teaching they provide is just below low level.They just forced me to pay fees neither they will not allow me to sit in the exam at my college time now when i need my scholarship money they are say come next day next day.
          My college is too long from my home the college is just telling me the reasons and all is that it's my own money which government has allocated me please look forward to it.

Oct 14, 2019

University of Mumbai — publishing information about result, which is false or misleading and not based on facts

Dear sir/madam, I have done studied in shree g. P. M college which is affillated to mumbai university I...

University of Mumbaino holidays

hey im a student of TRAINING SHIP NHAVA COLLEGE ( http://www.tsrahaman.org/ )
            im studying BSC MHS, we dont get any holidays even when there are public holidays,
            example today there is ghandhi jayanti and all colleges got holiday but this TSR wont give us holiday on any public holidays. please help us. the college training ship rahaman has banned mobiles so how the students who are travelling daily will contact their parents if there is any emergency

Aug 31, 2019

University of Mumbai — tolani college of commerce

Respected sir This is to inform you that Tolani college of Commerce located in Sher E Punjab Andheri East...

University of Mumbaitybbi sem 5 atkt 2019 result

Respected Sir/Madam,
              Am the student of TYBBI sir
              Sem 6 result are out on last month of 24th june but sem 5 ATKT result are not out yet its already 1month & above
              It's a humble request sir to take out the results of TYBBI (BANKING & INSURANCE) beacuse many of the students & me itself have to take the admission for other post graduate degree course & the admission process for the Post Graduate degree course has been started & our SEM 5 ATKT result are not out yet
              Please help !!!

Jun 07, 2019

University of Mumbai — complaining about fees

I am a S.Y B.SC Computer science student from B.N.N college.Till now we were supposed to pay the fees in...

University of Mumbairesult of revaluation

I am a student of masters in KC college, colaba. We were asked to fill the revaluation form and KT form without even declaring the results! And now we are suddenly asked to collect hall tickets for our KT exam. But where are the results of the revaluation? Why so much irresponsibility and carelessness? Money doesnt grow on trees. Worst university ever! They are just beggars who want to make money by looting students. Shame on this university! At least dont play with student's lives. And WHERE ARE THE RESULTS? Teachers are taking money and not rechecking the papers? Then why cant they hire someone who does work properly? This university is running a scam in the name of education.

Jan 29, 2019

University of Mumbai — submitted documents for verification for wes - canada

22 Jan 2019, abroad number 00974 [protected], email: [protected]@rediffmail.com I visited in the month of Nov...

Jan 07, 2019

University of Mumbai — wanted to make changes in atkt rules

I am bhavik Parmar from pemdharkar college . I wanted to say please make changes in our ATkT rules . I have...

University of Mumbaipet exam 2018 online

Compared to earlier pattern of fullfledged subject-syllabus, new :50 marks rm (medium : english)/50 marks subject isn‘t understood and is completely demotivating. Why language student has to attain statistical and mathematical or other aptitude questions, when the student proves good and proficient at chosen language and knows required facts of rm.

• Updated by Asmeen · Dec 25, 2018

Inconvenience experienced. Above service after its online display was not at all available anytime. Either the fone was only ringing without attended by anyone or continuously engaged or giving no tone. Additionally as per the VCD Circular, students're not allowed to approach the concerned Sections or authority of MU in the event of required query.

University of Mumbai — exam hall ticket

Afternoon sir/madam, Its been three years since i have been trying to clear my atkt exams of T.Y.B.Sc IT...

University of Mumbai — result not received

Hello sir /madam, This is nikesh singh Rathod from badlapur so I had completed my graduation from mumbai...

University of Mumbaiuniversity of mumbai fees

Hello sir/ mam,

I am student in shri gpm degree college.i am in last year and our fees are 17500 which are inclusive of uom fees even after taking the whole year fees they are asking for uom fees and charging fine of 500 rs for late pay..we request you to take action on this collge..because everytime they ask for money..and not allowing us to sit in exam..

Respond

University of Mumbai — mumbai university — transcript attestation (certificate dept room no-24, mahatma phule bhavan, mumbai university, kalina

Dear Team, I would like to raise my concern with utmost dissent towards the Behaviour and attitude of the...

Mumbai

University of Mumbaiexamination date arranged which clashes with ca - ipcc

This is to inform the university that exam of SYBCom as arranged to start 2nd november -paper accountancy is colloiding with the papers arranged in CA-IPCC which has come almost more than 45 days but SYBCom schedule dates are coming today and clashing.
                      Is it done intentional so that University can make punishment for children doing CA and BCom together...
                      Could the university look into the same of rescheduling the 2nd nov paper of SYBCom to a latter date so children can attempt without have AtKT in the same
                      Hope to receive the response in a days working time as this is critical

Respond

University of Mumbainot a proper lab facility even 4to 5 pc have software and disgusting teachers

Hye, I'm from s.k college nerul, BSc.IT student it's not performing proper lab facility even 4 to 5 pc work properly.and they are not giving proper notes, abusive teachers not a proper time table
                        Teachers are changing once a month we r not getting a proper notes, teachers are non motivational un- satisfaction about the college how the student can studied through 4or 5 pc strength of 60student college have to done a proper facility you have to take a charge about it...visit here once plss