PSE&G / Understanding the bill

Plainsboro, NJ, United States Review updated:

I have yet to really figure out this bill from PSE&G. When you go to there website to see "Understanding your Bill" it doesn't tell you why you have multiple rate charges for Delivery and Supply.

For Example I have Under Delivery.

kWh charges 340 kWh @$0.04744...
Next 590kWh @$0.051474...

and the same with Supply which may have up to 3 " Next " listings for it.

Does any one else get a bill that looks like this. Are they in the middle of the month changing the charges and thats what "Next" is. Am I being F**K by them or what? I called them a while back but didn't seem to get any clear answer that made sense. Also just canceled my service and it looks like they are trying to charge me for an estimated rate for time that I am not even living there.

Thanks for any help.
Da

Comments

Me
  18th of Aug, 2008
Hi,

Even I have got a similar bill. That too, in the middle of the month. I got a bill that's almost double the amount that I expect normally. Any suggestion / help greatly welcomed.

Thanks.
Se
  11th of Apr, 2009
I had one like that this month - with 3 "next" on it.. Dont understand it either. My meter is still spinning after I shut the main to the house and called them about it 3 weeks ago. Nobody has called me back yet.. There a shocker..
Ti
  2nd of Aug, 2009
i am so pissed...i have exact similar charges that i have no clue why i am charged for and guess what i have no ac and i have a very small apartment i get a bill of 200!!! i am so pissed...f**** they are ripping us for sure!!!

Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] Logo Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG]
Overall Satisfaction Rating