PSE&G / understanding the bill
I have yet to really figure out this bill from pse&g. When you go to there website to see "understanding your bill" it doesn't tell you why you have multiple rate charges for delivery and supply.
For example I have under delivery.
Kwh charges 340 kwh @$0.04744...
Next 590kwh @$0.051474...
And the same with supply which may have up to 3 "next" listings for it.
Does any one else get a bill that looks like this. Are they in the middle of the month changing the charges and thats what "next" is. Am I being f*k by them or what? I called them a while back but didn't seem to get any clear answer that made sense. Also just canceled my service and it looks like they are trying to charge me for an estimated rate for time that I am not even living there.
Thanks for any help.
More PSE&G Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service 
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons! 
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone! 
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg 
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers 
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - air conditioning
- [Resolved] Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - "surprise" deposit requirements for 9-year customer
- Public Service Electric & Gas [PSEG] - meter read/customer service/equal payment plan
- Public Service Electric & Gas [PSEG] - new service
- PSEG (Public Service Electric & Gass ) - smart meter