PSE&G / check your electric meters everyone!
Im not a licensed electrician, but if I shut the main to my house and all of its subs, why is my electric meter still spinning? I check everything - nobody is mooching my power. Comes in to the meter, out to my panel and thats it.
I called pse&g 3 weeks ago to report the issue. After ording dinner and eating it, while waiting for a human, I finally got one that told me that someone would call me back in a day or two to schedule a trip out to my home to check the problem. I never recieved a call still to this day. So, rather than call back what could be one of the worst customer service departments that I personally know of, I think ill put a call into the nj utilities commision, and then to some friends in the media who love stuff like this..
Im eventually going solar - off grid! I fear if I do a net metering setup and sell back, they will just find a way to screw me there too! So, i'm just going to pull my meter and let them figure it out. When they do, ill tell em cut me off!
More PSE&G Complaints & Reviews
- PSE&G Worry Free - lack of customer service 
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons! 
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg 
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers 
- PSE&G - equal payment plan a myth 
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - pse&g worry free home appliance warranty
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - repair service on my oven and dryer
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - air conditioning
- [Resolved] Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - "surprise" deposit requirements for 9-year customer
- Public Service Electric & Gas [PSEG] - meter read/customer service/equal payment plan