The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved PSE&G Worry Free — lack of customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I paid for two years for the pse&g "worry free" contract. Today (10/02/09) is the first time my furnace has some problem and I called them to fix it. I was told the earliest service date will be 10/26/09. I have a two-month old baby in the house. There is no way I can wait for more than three weeks for them to fix my heating system under this weather!
They never mentioned that it will take more than three weeks to fix a problem before you sign up.
Pse&g "worry free" contract is a total "rip off" and I strongly suggest you not buying from them. I will also start looking around to see if I can buy electricity from other suppliers.
More PSE&G Worry Free Complaints & Reviews
- PSEG - Public Service Gas & Electric - NJ - total goons!
- PSE&G - check your electric meters everyone!
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) - rudeness at pseg
- PSE&G - Gas & Electric - pse&g bills overcharging consumers
- PSE&G - equal payment plan a myth
- PSE&G - account security
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - Transformer outside my childs bedroom window
- PSE&G - lights shut off without notice
- PSEG - overcharge
- Public Service Electric & Gass [PSEG] - my bill