Progressiveauto insurance

Signed up for a policy on 4/20/2017. Received a email on 4/26/2017 stating the bank didn't recognize the numbers I gave progressive. I called progressive right away.
While I was on the phone with progressive I went into my bank and received the correct numbers and relayed them to progressive. I thought I was covered.

On 5/3/2017 a car ran a red light and totaled my car. The other driver got a ticket. Progressive denied my claim and resciended my policy for failure of payment.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Livonia, MIFinding out later, the person who took my info while I was at the bank just updated my account with progressive they didn't use that to make a payment.
Before I heard the news that my policy was cancelled and claim denied. The adjuster called me and said I'll be receiving 1900 for my car. 3 hrs later, progressive claim department called me to inform me claim was denied.
I went to my bank and learned that my first payment was in fact pulled from my account by progressive but before it hit my account they stopped the payment which in turn cancelled my policy.

Ma