Menu

complaints

Golden State Claims Adjusters Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Golden State Claims Adjusters at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Golden State Claims Adjusters. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Golden State Claims Adjusters complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Golden State Claims Adjusters complaints

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters I had a really bad experience with Golden State Claims Adjusters

I had a really bad experience with Golden State Claims Adjusters. They don't communicate well and they straight up refused to help me with my claim. It's like they don't even care about their customers. On top of that, I found out that they're running their claims company illegally. Can you believe that? It's just not right.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters I filed an insurance claim with Golden State Claims Adjusters against one of their insured, ***

I filed an insurance claim with Golden State Claims Adjusters against one of their insured, ***. It's been like, over 2 months now and I haven't heard a peep from them. Like, seriously, not even one response. It's super frustrating, you know? I mean, I just want some answers and it feels like they're totally ignoring me. Ugh.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters Not sticking to the contract they had with the company they insure, which messed up my property and I can't fix it

Not sticking to the contract they had with the company they insure, which messed up my property and I can't fix it. They said they were working on my claim, but then they said it didn't meet the requirements because of the damages caused by their insured party.

Hide full review

Is Golden State Claims Adjusters legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Golden State Claims Adjusters as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Golden State Claims Adjusters stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Golden State Claims Adjusters should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Golden State Claims Adjusters earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Golden State Claims Adjusters achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Goldenstateadjusters.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Golden State Claims Adjusters website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Goldenstateadjusters.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Golden State Claims Adjusters has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Golden State Claims Adjusters protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Golden State Claims Adjusters has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters I filed a claim with Golden State Claims in May 2022, and let me tell you, they didn't do nothin' to handle my claim

I filed a claim with Golden State Claims in May 2022, and let me tell you, they didn't do nothin' to handle my claim. They straight up denied half of my 16k claim without even lookin' at the damages with their own adjusters. The claims adjuster I was dealin' with wouldn't return my calls for weeks, and all I kept gettin' was the same ol' runaround. Can you believe it? It's already the end of November, and I'm still stuck dealin' with this mess. I paid the darn deductible like I was supposed to, as stated in my contract with the insurance company. But guess what? They won't even bother reviewin' the estimate that I provided as a customer. Can you believe the nerve?

A

Golden State Claims Adjusters I'm a contractor

I'm a contractor. I messed up a house while fixing the roof. I told my insurance company about it. On September 20, 2022, some guy from Golden State Claims Adjusters came and checked out the damage. It's been 78 days now and I still haven't heard anything from those Golden State Claims Adjusters people. The homeowners are super mad at me 'cause of this wait. I've called and emailed them like a bunch of times in the last 30 days, but they never answer. What kind of business ignores their customers?

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters We hired a company called *** DBA *** Services for a job

We hired a company called *** DBA *** Services for a job. They had insurance through Golden State Claims Adjusters, also known as North *** Services, who were representing ***. We had a problem and filed a claim, with the claim number PCA009558. We talked to ***, *** or ***, and he agreed to settle the claim for $2364.11. We checked back with him, and he told us that they won't pay us until *** pays their deductible. We just want our claim to be paid.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters I gotta use this *** Golden State Claims Adjusters 'cause they're the ones handling my insurance claim

I gotta use this *** Golden State Claims Adjusters 'cause they're the ones handling my insurance claim. If I could give 'em a big fat "0" stars, I totally would. Dealing with these guys has been a total nightmare, man. My adjuster (***) ain't even botherin' to reply to my emails, and when I tried reachin' out to his two bosses, nothin'. I've been waitin' for over 3 weeks and still no response. And if you check out the other reviews on here and YELP, you'll see I ain't the only one goin' through this crap. It's gonna be a long, hard road just to get a tiny bit of my repair money back. Welcome to dealin' with a shady company, my friend. I don't trust 'em one bit.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters I'm tryna file a claim with this company, you know?

I'm tryna file a claim with this company, you know? I already filed one on June 18th, and then I filed another one this morning. But dang, it's been over two weeks and they still ain't gotten back to me about my claim. I don't even know what's takin' 'em so long or why they ain't said nothin' yet. Like, even if there's some problem with the claim, it's ridiculous that they ain't reached out to me by now. I mean, come on, it's an insurance claims company, they should be faster than this. All I want is for them to hit me up 'cause I already sent 'em emails to their email address: *** I need this claim sorted out ASAP.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters Filed a claim against AH construction and told the Contractors License Board that the contractor left the project and the work he did wasn't up

Filed a claim against AH construction and told the Contractors License Board that the contractor left the project and the work he did wasn't up to code and had lots of safety problems. The state license board agrees with me, but Golden State Claims doesn't care. It's hard to reach the adjusters because they don't answer the phone or call back, and when they do, it's whenever they feel like it. When you do talk to an adjuster, they talk down to you. After sending emails and making lots of calls, I finally started getting what I thought would help settle my claim in my favor because the California State License Board agreed with me that I should get compensation for the negligence, abandonment, and illegal work done by the AH Construction contractor. But they denied the claim and didn't give any explanation other than saying it's on a need-to-know basis.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters On January 19th, we filed our claim for a loss on our home against an insurance policy from a contractor

On January 19th, we filed our claim for a loss on our home against an insurance policy from a contractor. We found out over a month ago that the contractor's insurance didn't cover roofing jobs, which is the type of job we hired them for. The claims adjuster told us on Jan 27th that they would send us a report in a few days. But, we haven't received the report yet, so we decided to try filing a claim on our own homeowners policy. My insurance company thought it was strange that the certificate of insurance from New Republic showed general liability coverage but didn't cover a construction contractor for a roofing job. This made me contact the adjuster again on February 9, but even after trying multiple times, the adjuster still hasn't responded about the report. On Feb 12, 2021, I reached out to *** for help, but they didn't assist me in getting an answer from the adjuster.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden State Claims Adjusters PCIC *** insures: *** Policy #PCA5043-0c433972, address ***, Phone #***

PCIC *** insures: *** Policy #PCA5043-0c433972, address ***, Phone #***. *** Plumbing first, incorrectly adjusted the "float" in our septic tank 2-10-22..then 2nd, incorrectly replaced the float on 2-16-22. This caused a sewage back up in our house. Auburn Plumbing was contacted re the back-up but indicated they were too busy to respond and referred us to Beyond Cool Plumbing. The Beyond Cool Tech adjusted the float etc and indicated on his invoice that the "back up" was caused by "blockage related to the newly installed septic tank float. Notice of our loss was provided to Auburn Plumbing in a letter dated 3-18-22. Auburn Plumbing reportedly didn't notify PCIC of our claim until 7-27-22. We have a coverage policy limit of $5,000 which was received from our insurance co, Connect (AFCPC) Policy #Hl02873363...Claim #***. We incurred a current loss of: Emergency Clean up thru Servpro in amount of $1,835 and damages per Frontier Adjusters of $33,036.18. So, since our claim receipt has been acknowledged by Golden State Adjusters on 7-27-22, the Golden State Adjuster, *** reportedly has contacted Auburn Plumbing and has now accused us of lying and filing a fraudulent claim (in writing). ***, again in writing doesn't seem to understand the difference between "the insured" and "the Claimant", nor what is a "coverage" policy limit or a "deductible". *** has not responded to e-mail inquires nor phone contact request messages. The Claims Examiner from Contact has tried to speak to *** in an attempt to explain policy coverage limits/deductibles etc with no response by ***. *** supervisor, *** has been informed re *** lack of ? To our knowledge there has been no serious investigation of our claim, no statements taken from *** owner of Auburn Plumbing or his techs *** and ***..nor the Beyond Cool Plumbing tech..nor us. Help!

Overview of Golden State Claims Adjusters customer experience

Golden State Claims Adjusters, as reported by numerous consumer complaints, has been plagued with several issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with their services, highlighting various negative aspects. Clients have complained about the company's lack of responsiveness and poor communication, leading to delays in claim settlements. Additionally, there have been concerns regarding the unprofessional behavior of their adjusters, who have been reported as rude and dismissive towards customers. Many individuals have also raised issues regarding the company's questionable practices, such as undervaluing claims and denying legitimate ones without proper justification. These problems have left customers feeling frustrated and dissatisfied with Golden State Claims Adjusters' services.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Golden State Claims Adjusters contacts