Proflowers.com / Unauthorized billing
Heard all over radio and ordered a week before Valentines day. The special was a One Dozen Long Stemmed Red Roses w/FREE Ruby Vase for $39.99 and FREE SHIPPING. Turns out, Valentines day was on Saturday $9.99 - Saturday delivery, Standard Express Delivery - $12.99. Taxes - $5.43. So total was $68.40!!! The FREE SHIPPING was actually a REBATE from a company proflowers.com hired...and they wanted me to enter my credit card info on their site also? They (proflowers.com) failed to mention the free shipping was actually to rebate the $12.99. I have not stopped receiving spam from that company (EasySaver Rewards) since. Proflowers.com also gave them my credit card and charged me for their membership. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! All I did was click a $15 off coupon (pop-up).
I called Discover right away (what a big help - class act). Fraud claimed. I nipped it in the bud after I saw a charge for $1.95. My guess that was just a 'feeler' amount. This scam is becoming very big with proflowers.com and easysaverrewards.com (just look on this site or google).
So, the order cost me $68.40 x 2 when advertised as $39.99 each. I am an idiot, ordered 2! So now 2x the charge. You can forget about that rebate, would be caught in a bear trap! You talk about a scam! Oh, and flowers were frost bitten (black tips) and turned down the next day. BUYER BEWARE!
More Proflowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Encore Marketing - marketing scam 
- Proflowers - cancelled order/half wilted arrangement
- Proflowers - rush shipping charge scam
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses