Privacy Matters 123 online people search / Fraud, Unauthorized deduction from bank account
I recently logged on to Privacy Matters, Online People Search in order to find the latest address of a friend. They offer two choices, Just a basic info for the charge of $1.95, or a full disclosure package for $19.95. I elected the basic package for $1.95 and they immediately deducted that amount from my debit account at the bank. One week later on November 17, they deducted an additional UNAUTHORIZED amount of $19.95. I only visited that site once and only ask for the basic information @ the cost of $1.95. I have had to cancel my debit card to prevent further funds from being withdrawn and have filed an investigation with my bank. These practices are fraudulant and legal action should be taken against businesses that profit from these types of practice. The bank cannot deduct the debit until they investigate the situation which means it could take months to get it removed.
More Privacy Matters 123 online people search Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges