EasySaver Rewards Logo

EasySaver Rewards

Having problems with EasySaver Rewards?

4501 Forbes Blvd
Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with EasySaver Rewards.

Complaints & Reviews

EasySaver Rewardsunauthorised credit card charges

Hello, I have been debited monthly by you with a reference Easysav [protected]
Since February 2018 I am embarrassed to say.
Urgently recredit my account with the funds due and also confirmation that you will no longer debit my account.
You obviously have my banking details.
I will continue to follow up on my claim now that I realise I am been debited incorrectly
I will also take whatever action is necessary to reclaim my funds
Regards
Vivienne Keating

EasySaver RewardsUnauthorized credit card charges

They will claim that you signed up for their program through another company, in my case they claimed I signed up through Oriental Trading. They are more than happy to cancel your "subscription" but you will have to speak with a manager for refunds.
    In my case, since they had been charging me for over a year, the manager offered me a $100 refund. I told him in no uncertain terms that his business was nothing more than a scam and the charges made on my card were 100% fraudulent and that I would be compelled to take legal action to prevent them from ripping off any other people like myself if they did not give me a FULL refund. He placed me on another hold but then gave me a full refund.
    This is the number I called: [protected]
    These companies make me SICK!!!

Easy SaverRepeated Billing w/ no service provided

I noticed on my year end statement that I have a monthly charge of $14.95 to my credit card paid to Easy Saver, Phone # [protected] MD. I don't remember ordering anything lately. Last year I did place an order with ProFlowers that i noticed had this number also. I think I am being scamed. I should have looked more closely to my monthly credit card statement.

EasySaver.comStay away from these ppl

Somehow, on April 13th I got signed up with Club Membership Rewards; I do NOT remember agreeing to any such thing. A few days ago I was checking my bank account online like I do semi-regularly, and saw a $19.80 charge. At first I thought little of it, because on 18th I took my sister in for a doctor's appointment and I thought I remembered paying for food at a restaurant with my card. Now I remembered I used cash so that could not possibly have been it. Now on the 24th I get a letter in the mail from Club Membership Rewards, dated the 21st, saying how pleased they are that I've decided to save money using Easy Saver. It gives me (a) membership ID, shows my zip code, an enrollment date of April 13th, the 19.80 charge, and the scheduled billing date of May 20th. This is bogus, for I don't remember agreeing to any such thing from these people. Since I can't see the bank on Monday because of Memorial Day, I will be on the 26th and take the matter up directly with the bank to see what they can do. I want my near-20 bucks back! I'm already in a enough of a bind due to my own momentary loss of common sense with the Subscribers Services from Arvada Colorado that it appears I'm stuck with. The last thing I need is some company that gets in their head to start charging my meager bank account charges that I don't ever remember receiving a phone call about, let alone agreeing to.

• Ro
            rob Aug 16, 2008

GOT LETTER SAYING I ENROLLED JULY 2
            DIDNOT
            AND CANNOT CANCEL PER THEIR INSTRUCTION

• Ni
            Nicole Simmons Nov 19, 2008

It's a never ending ordeal when trying to cancel this service. I was given a phone number and a website and neither one is of any help. All I want to do is cancel and to have this company stop any more transactions on my account.

Easy Saver — Unauthorized Debit Card Charges

They have been sucking money out of my account for some time now in increments of $16.95. What is further...

EasySaver.com — fraud

Myeasysaver stole over $170.00 from me for the last year. I orded a product on line and somewhere myeasysaver...

Easy SaverAttempt to cancel easy saver and american leisure

I have been trying to cancel my"account" with Easy Saver and EMI*American Leisure. I spoke with a young man with a very heavy accent ( asked him to repeat several times) and he became very rude and continued to tell me how great the services were. I continued to ask him to cancel and he continued to tell me about the services, until I was almost yelling and he continued to ignore my request. I finally hung up. How do I get to someone who will help me.

Easy SaverTheft?

Live in Sweden. Sent flowers to relatives in the US on a couple of occasions via www.proflowers.com

Have to admit that I am not too careful about checking my account but did today. Seems as if Easy Saver have been charging me $14.95 for 20 months!!

Did not have a clue of how this happened but from searching the internet on Easy Saver I realize that I am not the only one falling for this very clever fraud of theirs. I have not knowingly signed for any membership with Easy Saver but apparently that was something that happened when applying for some extra bonus on the following purchase with Proflowers...

Have emailed Proflowers and Easy Saver and requested a refund but from what I've read I have not much to expect... Also filed a complaint with the BBB.

So - stay away from Proflower.com and Easy Saver.

Easy Saver — Stupid People Don't Read

LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING... OKAY? I happen to be one of those women/men who answer those phones at the...

EasySaver.comunauthorized charges to my Visa

I bought flowers for Mothers Day 09 on Pro Flowers.com signed up for free shipping...evendently signed up for free shopping and easysaverrewards...I then ended up leaving my marriage and moved in with mom...didn't have internet...needless to say easy saver and free shopping have been charging my Visa card since then $14.95 for easy saver and $9.97 for free shopping...just cancled free shopping...they are returning 4 months of charges...haven't been able to even get on line with easyshopper, , , they don't have my account info:but their still getting $14.95 a month from me...I want all of the funds back...How can I do this...Pro Flowers had a promo code for the free shipping...would love to hear from them...needless won't be ordering flowers from them again

• Ca
                  Caroline Apr 22, 2010

Hello,
                  My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion you experienced regarding our partner program. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns, assist you with anything I can and receive any additional feedback to improve our service. Please contact me directly to discuss, my phone number is [protected]. I would like to assist you in any way that I can.

• Ca
                  Caroline Apr 26, 2010

Hi Heather, I am more than happy to discuss any concerns that any customer may have regarding our programs. I am always here to help and would like to hear from any customer with a concern. Please feel free to contact me directly at [protected]

• Pe
                  pepa Mar 02, 2011

I hate this!!! I´m living in Spain, and once i bought flowers to my girl in ProFlowers and it happened the SAME. They have been charging in my Visa $14, 95 every month since April 2010. I´m going to explain all this mess to my attorney, and I hope Proflowers refund all my money. Hate it!!!

Easy SaverUnauthorized Charges to Debit Card

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SHOPPERS BEWARE!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed an unauthorized charge on my March 2010 bank statement. After checking my bank statement from the previous month, I noticed an unauthorized charge on it as well. The charge was listed as "merchant purchase terminal, " indicating that they stemmed from a purchase I made either at a retail or grocery store.

Easy SaverFraudlent Charges

I too just noticed a charge for $14.95 per month that has been billed to my credit card since January 2009 after purchasing $35 in flowers from Proflowers.

I tried to call Easy Saver but could not reach them so I called Proflowers customer service. The rep explained that I had probably signed up for the "service" on check out and did not realize that I had. I requested a full refund of all charges and am waiting for the call from Easy Saver. I will post their reply here.

I will certainly never order from Proflowers again because they know that this company is practicing questionable ethics and yet they continue to be affiliated with them.

BEWARE!!

• Vh
                      vharmon Mar 14, 2009

I couldn't figure out who the hell Easy Saver was, I was getting billed 14.95 a month for the last three months, I thought it was something my husband had, so I finally asked him and he said no, besides I am the only one with this card, so I went back and looked and in Dec they charged me 1.95, then in Jan 14.95, Feb 14.95 and in March 14.95, so I started looking on the internet to see who exactly Easy Saver is, and it looks like since I ordered flowers they somehow got a hold of my credit card number either through Pro Flowers which I am not very happy about and I am considering suing now. I called my credit card company and explained everything to them, they took off the charges, and they are closing my credit card account and re-issuing me a new card and filing the complaint with their fraud division. So I would advise anyone who was fraudlently billed for this charge to call their credit card company as well and have those charges removed.

• Pa
                      Pat Lindsay Jan 31, 2010

I did not oder this and u took out 29.99 out of my bank account, that took all my money, and changed 25.00 for ncf's. I would like you to refund me, that money. PLEASE

Pat Lindsay Email [protected]@att.net

Easy Savercharges not signed up for

Thanks to everyone for their comments on Easy Saver / Pro Flowers. I had no idea what the charge was on my credit card, but after researching on the internet and finding this page I realized I had just purchased flowers from Pro Flowers and the Easy Saver charge was the next day. I put the 2 together and called Pro Flowers. Sure enough, that's where the charge came from. I never signed up for anything, and was told it's a pop up box on the Pro Flowers site, so probably one of those that trick you into clicking the wrong box to close it. Unbelieveable, so many scams out there. Be careful.

• Mo
                        monica lopez Jun 03, 2010

I am so sorry that I sign for this which I didnot know that I was going to be charge for it

• Mo
                        monica lopez Jun 03, 2010

Iam sorry that I sign for Easy Saver, which I did not know that I was going to be charge for it, In the near future I would like to come back as a customer.

EasySaver.com — Unauthorized bank withdrawals

WHAT THEY DO: This company targets victims through purchases made on reputable websites, (in our case...

EasySaver.comunauthorized charges

Carefully went through my bank statements to find that I've been charged $19.80 from Easy Saver and $19.80 from Emi* Money Edge each month since April when I ordered flowers from PROFLOWERS. They've stolen over $300 dollars from my family. I've attempted to contact every number and email address associated with the fraudulent companies but haven't had any luck yet.

Myeasysaver.com — cousin called and could not cancel order or speak to human being to cancel

My cousin called to order cream and could not stop recorded offers after she had given them credit card...

Easy SaverScam and rip off

Easy Saver takes money right out of your checking account and credit card account whenever you do business with companies affiliated with them. Simply by placing an online order or even over the phone I got charged multiple $14.95 charges with nothing in return...it is a SCAM!

Now I have to spend countless hours trying to get back the money they STOLE from me. Please don't give me any lectures about reading the fine print because I ordered over the phone!

This kind of thing needs to be stopped for the good of all of us who still believe in honorable business dealings.

Easy Saver — SCAM

Easy Saver is the option that you have on the Pro Flowers website that says that "If you become a member, you...

Easy Saver — unauthorized charges

Same story here !! I am a victim of this unauthorized charges practices as well. I ordered flowers on March...

EasySavertwo unauthorised charges

I had two unathorised charges in the same day for $19.80 from this EMI/Encore/easysaver.com I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS WEBSITE BEFORE I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! I had to call my bank and have my check card cancelled, and I loved that silver ATM card too:-(