Privacy Matters 123 / Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
They charged my card 29.95. Which in turn put me on overdraft and there were additional charges through my bank. I had to cancel my card and get a refund. Then they provided the bank with "proof" that I ordered their service. These people will truly go to extreme lengths! When my bank looked into the claim they had not provided any shipping info or proof of email. It said I had called in to place the order! This company is a crock of bull. Stay on your bank and inform them they are fraud. They will submit a claim back to the bank saying you ordered it. LYERS! You bank may in turn give them the money and take it back from you. Luckily this is what my bank did...but when I called them back they agreed when looking further into it this company is malicious and a fraud!!!
More Privacy Matters 123 Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges 
- MVQ*PRIVACYMATTERS123 - unknown membership