Priceline.com / cruise
We have had many cruises and trips during the past 60 years all over the world, including hotel and 3 cruise purchases through Priceline.
The latest was last September. We purchased another week long cruise for this fall. We are also arranging for another cruise for a large number of family members.
However, had a problem with their website payment and got the run around for weeks including being told that they are "partners" with another company that is responsible. They have yet to resolve anything but give stock replies. We do not buy from their partners, we buy from Priceline. Tried to reach CEO, but news reports were that : "Priceline CEO ousted after having at-work relationship". So had hard time getting to top people who would respond.
Seen many huge companies go out of business, or lose marketshare, when they start treating customers poorly. See United, Target for recent examples.
Too bad. Priceline was a good alternative. Good luck.
Priceline.com Customer Care's Response, May 04, 2017
HI Mr. Hunt,
Could you please provide your confirmation number? We are unable to locate your reservation with the information provided.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics