Priceline.com / cancellations

This company is horrible. The people here do not give a care about you or your family, they only want your money. I recently booked a vacation and had to cancel due to my mother-in-law becoming ill. After spending $280 on the hotel that we were suppose to go to and an extra $10 for the insurance, we were told that we could not get a refund without a doctor's excuse. I mean REALLY? These people treat customers like they are in grade school. My mother-in-law already does not like me, there is no way that I am asking her to produce a doctor's excuse of her ailment for me to inspect.

Needless to say priceline.com got my $280 and my $10 for the insurance (which was obviously bogus). However this will be the last dollar that they ever get from me.

I would impress on anyone thinking about using this service to refrain, these people are ridiculous. If you do not believe me, just take a look at the other posts concerning priceline. Negative reviews outnumber positive at least 15-1.

Rw

Comments

22nd of Jun, 2010

I agree. My wife's uncle passed away of a brain hemorrhage and we had to cancel two nights in Orlando FL from June 25 - June 27.
    We called priceline and they wanted us to produce the name and number of the funeral home in Kentucky where my wife's uncle was going to be viewed before they would approve a refund.
    THAT IS JUST DISGUSTING. I WILL NEVER DEAL WITH THESE CRIMINALS AGAIN.
    The Mafia is more honest then these people are.