Priceline.com / cancellations
This company is horrible. The people here do not give a care about you or your family, they only want your money. I recently booked a vacation and had to cancel due to my mother-in-law becoming ill. After spending $280 on the hotel that we were suppose to go to and an extra $10 for the insurance, we were told that we could not get a refund without a doctor's excuse. I mean REALLY? These people treat customers like they are in grade school. My mother-in-law already does not like me, there is no way that I am asking her to produce a doctor's excuse of her ailment for me to inspect.
Needless to say priceline.com got my $280 and my $10 for the insurance (which was obviously bogus). However this will be the last dollar that they ever get from me.
I would impress on anyone thinking about using this service to refrain, these people are ridiculous. If you do not believe me, just take a look at the other posts concerning priceline. Negative reviews outnumber positive at least 15-1.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airlines 
- Priceline.com - guaranteed hotel reservation
- Priceline/Marriot Tech Center, Denver - took approximately $300.00 of our money. would not allow us to re-schedule dates due to illness
- Priceline.com - a problem
- Priceline.com - hotel in shreveport la