Power Windows and Sidingdon't spend the money!!!

I agree with the complaint from NY! Very long sales pitch. I bought it though and had the first half of my home's windows installed. The installer was wonderful, very clean andd thorough. Two weeks later the other half goes in. Entirely different crew to install the big windows. Left nails in the driveway, did not clean up inside nor the windows themselves. The screens were not square and the material to finish my large front window was cheap and caved in shortly after install. I called, called again, left emails, finally gave up. Miraculously, I get a phone call a little over a year after my installation to see how I like my windows.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Royersford, PA I told him my story and he made an appointment right at that time to send someone out. He said he wants me to be happy. The story I got from that representative is that a year had passed and I was out of warantee! Well I was under warantee when I was calling, hello! I was told the screens are made purposely not to fit and he told me to just spray insect repellent if I didn't want bugs in my house. Are you serious??? Told him thanks for nothing, feel completely ripped off! Don't spend the extra money on their energy efficient windows. You will never save the money they claim, unless of course, your insulation throughout your house as well as your doors are completely air tight!

Jc

Comments

• Jc
      Nov 03, 2010

Just got 2 phone calls back to back. I politely stated to both people I will never use PW&S ever again and have told everyone I know not to bother as well. The response I got was thank you and goodbye. Neither seemed to be concerned I was an unsatisfied customer, didn't care why either. Hmmm...makes me wonder what percentage of calls to previous customers have the same end result!