The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Power Windows and Siding — policy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
HAHA windows for $100. I have worked in the home improvement industry for 10 years. Andersen/Pella windows will not cost you $1500 per window. $300 new Construction and $500 replacement (Andersen). Going install prices go for about $250 to $400 per window. Andersen/Pella replacements are 100 times better than power windows windows. Power windows= vinyl. Anderen/Pella =vinyl/wood interior. The U-factor between the windows are about the same. Stop going to these companies and getting ripped off. They are selling you a viynl window with LowE and argon with tempered glass. That will cost you about $250 to $400 depending on the company including the tempered glass.
Buy your windows at a local home improvement store and hire a reputable contractor to put it in at a fair price. The high prices you are paying are for are corporate middle-men. The best way to save money is to cut out the middleman. You know between the window maker and the installer. Power Windows doesn't make their window, they have a manufacturer make it for them. You pay them because you are too lazy to buy the window and find someone to put it in.
Power Windows salesmen will lie to you because thats the corporate culture and that makes them so successful. They prey on your weak nature, and your inability to slam the door in their face. Feel bad for the guys that have to walk all day door to door to get you on the phone. They get paid per appointment ($50) and often gets chased by cops because the company doesn't obtain legal permits til after they get caught by the cops. Yes people, in most towns its illegal to solicit door to door without paying most towns about $80 per sales rep.
BTW people I used to work there for about a week. I feel so sick in my stomach working there, that I would puke in the morning. The day I left was very liberating .
More Power Windows and Siding Complaints & Reviews
- Power Windows and Siding - don't let these people in your home
- Power Home Remodeling Group - power hrg — say 'no thank you'
- Power Windows and Siding - know what you are signing!
- Power Windows and Siding - sales forced on home owner. false terms and conditions!
- Power Windows and Siding - don't spend the money!!!
- Power Home Remodeling Group - dont let them in, they dont want to hear no
- Power Windows and Siding - customer service
- Power Home Remodeling Group - company puts employees before customers
- Powert Home Remodeling Group - window installation/customer care
- Power Home Remodeling Group [PHRG] - roofing project