Power Windows and Siding / good company
I have worked in the marketing department out of power windows and sidings cranford nj office for almost two years (the guys who knocks on your door or approaches you in BJs.) Power windows is not a bad company, in fact, they are a very good company that's treats it's employees very well. They are, however, a first-call-close sales organization, just so happens they sell windows.
All of their products are top of the line as far as quality, warrenty an especially energy efficiantcy. Sure it's gonna be a well dressed salesman at your home and not bob villa, but what company could possibly survive giving free window and siding estimates in this economy? Gimmie a break people.
I graduated in 2008 with a bachelor's from a major university, and because of the economy I couldn't find a job...doing anything! Having worked various jobs since I was 15 I was prepaired to take any job I could find. Growing up in northern nj you develop a stereo type for door to door sales. However, not only does this company offer a fair pay structure, and they actually pay you, they offer full health and dental benefits and a 401k...to knock on doors. The run several promotions through the year and have an amazing Christmas party that p diddy would be proud of. They also do a great deal of charity work and have been featured of extreme home make over and recently on NBC Philly when they completely re did and elderly women's home after she was diagnosed with a life threatening ailment.
So to all you people out there spending all their time and effort trying to bad mouth this company, GET OVER YOURSELF! The fact is that the economy is ### and will continue to be ### for the forseable future. So the next time someone knocks on your door or stops you in BJs, don't brush him off like he's some scam artist. The truth is tht he's probably a college graduate, or a father, someone with bills to pay just like you, and goals in life. We all need to take a step back and scrap the door to door stigmata because frankly it's the people like us who hustle for a living tht made this country great once, not you miserable greedy ### who backrupted the country so you could be a little richier in your sad little world. Everyone should have to do door to door sales at some point in their life, it teaches you a whole new perspective on people, and just how cold thy can really be.
More Power Windows and Siding Complaints & Reviews
- Power Windows and Siding - don't let these people in your home 
- Power Home Remodeling Group - power hrg — say 'no thank you' 
- Power Windows and Siding - know what you are signing! 
- Power Windows and Siding - sales forced on home owner. false terms and conditions! 
- Power Windows and Siding - don't spend the money!!! 
- Power Home Remodeling Group - dont let them in, they dont want to hear no
- Power Windows and Siding - customer service 
- Power Home Remodeling Group - company puts employees before customers 
- Powert Home Remodeling Group - window installation/customer care
- Power Home Remodeling Group [PHRG] - roofing project