Menu

reviews & complaints

Green View Remodeling Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Green View Remodeling at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Green View Remodeling has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Green View Remodeling. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Green View Remodeling complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Green View Remodeling reviews & complaints

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Green View Remodeling I've reached out to Green View Remodeling a few times regarding the two replacement windows

I've reached out to Green View Remodeling a few times regarding the two replacement windows. The living room window was cracked before installation, and the kitchen window had uneven grids. During the final inspection and payment on May 21, I pointed out these issues. The person noted them down, but since then, I called on 6/1 and 6/4 to inquire about the windows. A lady at the company mentioned that the windows were available and assured me that someone would contact me to schedule an installation date. However, I haven't received any calls yet. I'm considering getting more windows for my upstairs, but I won't be choosing Green View Remodeling for the job.

B

Green View Remodeling I ordered windows from this company in August

I ordered windows from this company in August. It's now November and my windows still haven't arrived. I asked for a refund, but the manager told me they don't do that. Before signing the contract, I asked if my windows would be here before Thanksgiving and they said yes. I called again for an update, but they said the windows won't be here until after Thanksgiving. I spent over $13,000.00 on these windows and couldn't even get an update. When I tried to explain how unfair this is, they just told me that's how things go. I feel like I was tricked. They promised a deadline that is unrealistic. I bought these windows because cold air is getting into my house and my seven children are complaining about their room being cold, but the company doesn't care. They didn't even remember to check on my order until I called. Please help me explain to them that this is a big deal and you shouldn't make promises you can't keep. Every customer matters, even those who are lower class.

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Green View Remodeling I signed a contract with Green View Remodeling LLC on September 18 to replace 32 windows in my home

I signed a contract with Green View Remodeling LLC on September 18 to replace 32 windows in my home. The contract stated that installation would take 6-8 weeks. However, on October 9th, I was informed that the order was not submitted for production until that day, a whole month after signing the contract. On November 19th, Tony informed me that my windows were expected to be delivered the following week based on information from the manufacturer. Since then, I have been calling every 1-2 weeks for updates. I have spoken with Tony, Vaugh, and Shannon at different times, and they all said the windows should be ready within 2 weeks. On December 24th, Jacob and Shannon told me that the windows would be ready any day after January 4th, as they were supposedly completed on December 12th. On January 13th, I reached out again and Vaughn said he would contact the regional manager of the window manufacturer for an update, but he never got back to me. I called again on January 28th and spoke with both Tony and Vaugh, who informed me that the windows were complete, had serial numbers, and had passed quality control. They were loaded on a truck for delivery from North Carolina. Once the windows arrived in Atlanta, Green View was supposed to receive a call to schedule pickup and installation. However, as of now, I have not received that call or any email regarding the delivery. I have already paid $9,900 (Check 151), and the remaining balance is due upon completion of the work. I am no longer interested in doing business with them and would appreciate a refund if possible. They have blamed the delay on COVID, but the customer service has been extremely poor, and a 5-month delay is completely unacceptable. I have experienced other delays due to COVID, but none have been as bad as this or had such poor customer service.

Hide full review

Is Green View Remodeling legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Green View Remodeling highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Green View Remodeling raises questions. Diligently reviewing Green View Remodeling's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Green View Remodeling's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Green View Remodeling earns 82% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Green View Remodeling near-perfect at 82% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Gvratl.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Gvratl.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Green View Remodeling, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the gvratl.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Gvratl.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The gvratl.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Green View Remodeling protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Green View Remodeling customer experience

Green View Remodeling (gvratl.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several negative aspects of their services. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor communication, often experiencing delays and difficulty in getting responses to their inquiries. Many have also complained about the subpar quality of workmanship, with reports of shoddy renovations and installations. Green View Remodeling has been accused of failing to meet deadlines, leaving projects unfinished for extended periods. Additionally, customers have raised concerns about the company's lack of professionalism, citing unprofessional behavior from the staff and contractors. These recurring issues have tarnished Green View Remodeling's reputation and left customers frustrated and dissatisfied.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Green View Remodeling contacts