Having problems with Country Door?

Country Door Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Country Door Customer Service. Initial Country Door complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Country Door above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Country Door. Discuss the issues you have had with Country Door and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Country Doorcustomer service. credit department

I have been calling and trying to make a payment on my account. Last time they changed my address on my account and it took an act of God to get it changed back to my correct address. NOW for some reason tonight I tried to call to simply make a payment on my account and I was told that the phone number I was providing was incorrect. I gave them my home and cell number. The only phone numbers I have ever used since opening this account. I even provided my social security number and birth date. They kept hanging up on me and refused to allow me to simply pay on my account. The payment is due tomorrow. They dont listen and they keep changing my information for no reason. I dont understand and now I cant have access to an account that I'm responsible for. And they constantly hang up in my face for their mistake. They refuse to fix the phone number on file. And won't even let me simply pay on the account.

Country Doorentire so called company!!

Save yourself the headache with this company. Order from wayfair or anywhereelse.com. you will have better luck receiving your item to begin with and then if you ever do receive hope you never need to return it. Customer service is horrific and this company needs to shut its Country Door!!! I ordered a daybed for my daughter for Christmas. Still have not received it and they blame fedex for there absolute incompetence. They continue to prolong the delivery date and Fedex says they have never received the product to ship it. I complain to customer service and well see the attached email they sent me about how my review would not be posted.Pathetic the entire so called company!

entire so called company!!
    entire so called company!!

Oct 25, 2019

Ginny’s & Country Door — customer service/credit department

I've had these two accounts since 1991. Always make my monthly payments on time, many times early &...

Country DoorWrong item

I have ordered an item from this website www.countrydoor.com and it took a long time to get my order. When I opened the package I saw that it was not what I paid for. I received the wrong item.
      I immediately contacted CountryDoor customer care service and they promised to refund me. They said that my item was no longer in stock and that I was sent the wrong item by mistake.
      Later I got the money back, but they kept $20!! Tried to contact them but they did not reply. This is scam, do not buy anything from CountryDoor!

Countrydoor.com — I never received my order

I ordered some decorations and kitchen appliances from the website www.countrydoor.com. The seller delivered...

Countrydoor.com — SCAM

Be aware of “Clearance Sales” SCAM by countrydoor.com. They send your order to a store (a...