Popeyes Chicken / lack of commitment and greed!
Sadly, a manager at Popeye's Chicken was killed during a recent robbery in late January 2008. May God bless and give peace to the victim's family. My complaint is against Popeye's for only offering a mere $1000. reward for information about the criminals who senselessly took this young man's life. Merely posting a $1000. reward clearly highlights Popeye's Restaurant's lack of commitment and greed. Of course, citizens should come forward without rewards, and many do, however low reward amounts like this, especially from a multi million dollar company like Popeye's sends a message to the community that they lack honest commitment to the community and that profit is more valued than human life. Maybe, this is a harsh, but I believe that a $1000. reward sends a harsh negative message to everyone, especially the family of the victim. Popeye's is now off limits to my family and hopefully my friends also. Maybe Popeye's will reconsider their poor decision and reprimand the official that made this initial decision.
More Popeyes Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat 
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam 
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising! 
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach 
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - service
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - employees with bad practices 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - terrible experience
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - the product and service. 
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - employees